Cleaning Library
not sure if this is because of the skin or because of xbmc. whenever i try to clean my library weather its through settings or via the movie menu, it freezes. task manager says it's using about 100 megs ram and 50% of my dual core E8400 3.0ghz.

any ideas?
My XBMC Aeon does the same thing but I have found the easiest fix is to switch skins, clean library, then switch back. I know its not the best way and the problem does have to be fixed but thats the only way I can do.
i figured that would work, so that means it's an issue within the skin?
Mine works Ok here but im on the latest SVN adn showmix what skin and SVN are you using ?
i m using Beta 2 that comes with Confluence, but i installed Aeon Auriga. if i switch to another skin (Confluence) cleaning works just fine.
The crash should theoretically be fixed in RC1. Reason it crashes is the skin is screwed up (an invalid font specified).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ok, i will verify later if that is the issue. right now im using confluence because of that issue, but i love the options and such in Aeon WAY better.
i still ahvent had time to test out if it is the font that's the issue. I used the Git thing mentioned to dl the skin. I assume that the font wasnt included? i'll have some time to check it when i get off work today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cleaning Library0