• 1(current)
FanArt for Movie Sets now Movie Set Collection Grouping support has been implemented?
Lightbulb 
Is there a way to set fanart for moviesets ? I've found out how to add a custom cover/thumb for the set but not fanart.. Anyone know ?
the devs know of this issue and have said it is slated to be addressed in the future. (still not possible in 9.11b2)
this won't be in camelot.
There already a feature request:
http://www.xbmc.org/trac/ticket/7556
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hi,

Is it possible to make movie sets show a poster and fanart like the other movies? The big blue folder that Confluence shows for sets kinda pops out like a sore thumb.

It would be nice if XBMC automatically created a poster by making a collage with the posters of the movies inside. And choose a random fan art (or make some cool collage too --maybe a scrolling wallpaper?).

I've searched a while for a solution (wiki and forums), but I'm either a retard or there just isn't any info.

Thanks!
It seems I'm a retard. XBMC already does this by using the first movie's poster... I'm not sure why it didn't work before, but now it does.
Ok, this is getting annoying... They aren't working again... I've been testing several stuff, so I'm not sure when it got enabled/disabled.

What exactly does one have to do so a set's poster is the first movie's poster inside the set?

Thanks!
Please, I really want to get this working and I don't know what I did to make it work the first time.
Set the thumb by bringing up the context menu and select.... surprise, "Set movie set thumb".
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks sho, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Is it possible for XBMC to use the first movie's thumb as the set's thumb? I recall seeing this work once or twice, but I don't know what I did to make it work (and then to screw it up)...

Otherwise I'd have to search for a poster, download it, and then search for it inside XBMC. If that's what I have to do I guess that's fine, but unless I was drunk, I'm pretty sure I saw movie set thumbs without doing anything...

Thanks again!
The first scanned movie in the set should become the set thumb.
I have seen it change though when a new movie is scanned to it, so your mileage may vary.

That's why I go through exactly what you described to keep my library tidy (I have found this site to be an excellent source)
I don't really care which thumb is picked up for the set (I just want it all to look pretty), the problem is that no thumb at all is shown... I guess I'll have to download posters manually.
Just to save me searching for a solution any further Wink

I have used the <set></set> tag in the nfo to create a movie set collection and get how to change the thumbnail from the default (first movie in the collection, I believe).

However - fanart is not displayed - I assume this is by design? If not, how can i set it?

Thanks in advance.

PS before any flames start - I HAVE searched, HAVE checked the wiki and HAVE experimented.

Jay
fanart is not handled yet.
Seeing how much this gets asked... wonder how long it will take Wink
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FanArt for Movie Sets now Movie Set Collection Grouping support has been implemented?2