Lock-up when setting new default video playback options
I'm using 9.11 beta 2, and think I'm seeing another possible bug that I can't find searching the forum/trac.

When I start playing a video, then go into the menu and change one of the video options (such as deinterlace, zoom, or scaling method) I can see the changes happen correctly.

However, if I then click the "Set as default for all videos" button, the screen immediately freezes. The audio continues playing for some time, but then ultimately stops in a stuttering infinite loop. XBMC never actually crashes, but so far as I can tell I have to close it via CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Debug Log: http://pastebin.com/m2b678df0

There seems to be a few hundred thousand lines of nastiness in the log, many repeats of which I clipped out, but I think you'll get the idea.

Could someone who has had time to install the RC1 check this out and see if they can reproduce it? Or flog me for repeating something I didn't find in my searches...
Try with Confluence instead of Aeon.

The few hundred thousand lines thing should have already been solved since RC1.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

You're right - everything seems to work ok in confluence. I've gotten so used to Aeon, I just forgot to switch and check again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lock-up when setting new default video playback options0