• 15(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
nessus Wrote:Here is two screens of two changed views :

bloody fantastc! Shocked
perfect, just perfect!!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:just add it to the existing <visible> line?

<visible>substring(foo) + Container(596).OnNext + !stringcompare(ListItem(-8).Label,..)</visible>

So the correct complete code for each thumb regardless the size/position is like that ?....
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>-159</posx>
    <posy>129</posy>
    <width>72</width>
    <height>101</height>
    <texture>$INFO[Container(596).ListItem(-8).Icon]</texture>
    <animation reversible="false" effect="zoom" start="-159,129,72,101" end="-243,130,71,100" time="250">Hidden</animation>
    <visible>Container(596).OnNext</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <posx>-169</posx>
    <posy>127</posy>
    <width>84</width>
    <height>104</height>
    <texture>bluray/DVD_Box5.png</texture>
    <animation reversible="false" effect="zoom" start="-169,127,84,100" end="-253,128,83,99" time="250">Hidden</animation>
    <visible>substring(ListItem.VideoResolution,480) | substring(ListItem.VideoResolution,540) + Container(596).OnNext + !stringcompare(ListItem(-8).Label,..)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <posx>-169</posx>
    <posy>127</posy>
    <width>84</width>
    <height>104</height>
    <texture>bluray/BluRay_Box11.png</texture>
    <animation reversible="false" effect="zoom" start="-169,127,84,100" end="-253,128,83,99" time="250">Hidden</animation>
    <visible>substring(ListItem.VideoResolution,720) | substring(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080) + Container(596).OnNext + !stringcompare(ListItem(-8).Label,..)</visible>
</control>
nessus Wrote:So the correct complete code for each thumb regardless the size/position is like that ?....

almost. put your substring conditions between brackets (since you're using the 'or' operator):
<visible>[substring(ListItem.VideoResolution,480) | substring(ListItem.VideoResolution,540)] + Container(596).OnNext + !stringcompare(ListItem(-8).Label,..)</visible>
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey Ronie...
Is not working. Custom cases they dont change depending on VideoResolution after adding the substring in the way that you told me.

Can you take a look and tell me what am i doing wrong ?

http://pastebin.com/m3dfbfeb7

Thanks
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Hey Ronie...
Is not working. Custom cases they dont change depending on VideoResolution after adding the substring in the way that you told me.

Can you take a look and tell me what am i doing wrong ?

http://pastebin.com/m3dfbfeb7

Thanks
Nessus

you'll have to specify the listitem number each case belongs to:
[substring(ListItem(-8).VideoResolution,480) | substring(ListItem(-8).VideoResolution,540)]

btw. what happens if there's no video resolution info available for an item?
looking at your code, it looks like you won't get any case at all?
wouldn't it be better to use this for the dvd case:
!substring(ListItem(-8).VideoResolution,720) + !substring(ListItem(-8).VideoResolution,1080)
nessus Wrote:Here is two screens of two changed views :

Really excelent Big Grin
I wish you add it officialy to Transparency 3.0 lol
Bye
ronie Wrote:btw. what happens if there's no video resolution info available for an item?
Is there any chance for that ?. Because in my library (400+ movies) with bluray, dvdrip, and some times R5 and screener releases, all of them they have resolution tag.

ronie Wrote:looking at your code, it looks like you won't get any case at all?
wouldn't it be better to use this for the dvd case:
!substring(ListItem(-8).VideoResolution,720) + !substring(ListItem(-8).VideoResolution,1080)
If that can be done with a search & replace function i will do it. I am in half way of rising/positioning thumbs & cases so i cant go back from the beginning.
The substring VideoResolution,720 & VideoResolution,1080 with the "+" operator, it has to be on dvd case or in bluray case ? Huh
Oh....On more thing....Whats the use of "!" in beginning of each substring ? Huh
Quote:
Originally Posted by nessus View Post
Here is two screens of two changed views

Hi together,

whom do I have to kill for getting the bluray, hddvd ... cases on my transparency! ?

F..great work !

By the way .. .what about the new "german rating" icons

regards

Oliver
nessus Wrote:Is there any chance for that ?. Because in my library (400+ movies) with bluray, dvdrip, and some times R5 and screener releases, all of them they have resolution tag.

as far as i know you have to explicitly tell xbmc to extract the resolution (and other) info from the video files.
(Settings > Videos > File lists > Extract thumbnails and video information)

if you didn't enable it than the resolution info won't be available, so no dvd/bluray case.

in case one is using .nfo files, i don't think it matters whether that setting is on or off.

nessus Wrote:If that can be done with a search & replace function i will do it. I am in half way of rising/positioning thumbs & cases so i cant go back from the beginning.
lol, no one ever said skinning was easy ;-)
it's time consuming, time consuming and time consuming.

nessus Wrote:The substring VideoResolution,720 & VideoResolution,1080 with the "+" operator, it has to be on dvd case or in bluray case ? Huh
Oh....On more thing....Whats the use of "!" in beginning of each substring ? Huh

'!' means 'not'.
so if the resolution is not 720 and not 1080, then show dvd case.
liquidolze Wrote:what about the new "german rating" icons

what about them ?
liquidolze Wrote:Quote:
By the way .. .what about the new "german rating" icons

They are there. I had to edit the includes video media flags, because my nfo's say it like: ab 0, ab 6, ab 12 and so on. Maybe you have to edit them too, now they're just looking for starting with FSK.

Greetz

Schenk
Schenk2302 Wrote:They are there. I had to edit the includes video media flags, because my nfo's say it like: ab 0, ab 6, ab 12 and so on. Maybe you have to edit them too, now they're just looking for starting with FSK.

Greetz

Schenk

is there a general rule of thumb what to look for?
currently i'm matching for 'FSK0' and 'FSK 0'...and i don't mind adding another one.

does it depend on what scraper you use...or which media manager...or are you all manually adding the rating values to the .nfo files?
No, not manually. I'm using OFDB.de because moviemaze does offer trailers but no studio tags. And I ain't got a fast DSL line so trailer ain't important to me (I'd like to have but OFDB does'nt offer)

"By the way .. .what about the new "german rating" icons"

I meant have you finished them/started reworking?

I'm just nosey!

Cheers

Oliver
liquidolze Wrote:No, not manually. I'm using OFDB.de because moviemaze does offer trailers but no studio tags. And I ain't got a fast DSL line so trailer ain't important to me (I'd like to have but OFDB does'nt offer)

"By the way .. .what about the new "german rating" icons"

I meant have you finished them/started reworking?

I'm just nosey!

Cheers

Oliver

cheers, i'm still wondering where Schenk2302 got his ratings from...

i've just commited the final versions (as far as i'm concerned) of the fsk logos to the svn repo.
NEWS Flash !

Ronie....
I decided to go with this case. Looks more realistic and in spirit of the skin.

What do you think ?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110