• 2(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
Great Work! Thanks so much!
awesome work! Best Xmas prezzie I've had this year (together with Camelot, of course).
Hi Ronie, great skin. One question each time I copy the folder to my asrock ion with live (linux camelot on it) I get the error that it can't find /won't copy the file "Zespół Filmowy Tor.png"

(I'm using winscp 4.1.9) will try it in a couple of minutes with the new version, tested it still doesn't work.

Regards,
Wingie
Just wanted to say Thanks - awesome work!

My favorite skin got even better - I fell in love with the CD Wall Big Grin

Merry Christmas everybody Nod
Wingie Wrote:Hi Ronie, great skin. One question each time I copy the folder to my asrock ion with live (linux camelot on it) I get the error that it can't find /won't copy the file "Zespół Filmowy Tor.png"

(I'm using winscp 4.1.9) will try it in a couple of minutes with the new version, tested it still doesn't work.

Regards,
Wingie

yeah linux and special characters in filenames is always a bit of hit and miss.
i had similar issues when i was running ubuntu jaunty, but now i'm on ubuntu karmic and all is fine.

the file in error is just one of the many studio flags included in the skin, you can safely ignore it. the skin will run fine without it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Smile 
All have to say is this day just gets better and better, so thanks. And keep up the good work.Big Grin
Great work Ronie, Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!
downloading now
curently im using XBMC-SVN_2009-12-09_rev25497-T3CH because r25561 have some video playback problem.
is it ok or i have to use r25561Huh??
thanks
Thanks Ronie you are an absolute champ! XBMC wouldnt be the same without you, thanks and all the best.
What an amazing skin! I've been wanting a skin which makes fanart visible and showing other stuff at the same time, this does exactly that. Thanks a lot for your work! Smile

I have one question though - in your screenshots it says "mins" after runtime, it doesn't for me using any skin. What do I need to do to turn this on? Smile

And eh, I had to restart XBMC to get away from the credits (Settings -> Transparency!) - is this a bug or just me?
Just ... wow, Ronie.

I've been using Transparency since v0.27, and it keeps getting better and better.

Beautiful work Smile
lipo Wrote:downloading now
curently im using XBMC-SVN_2009-12-09_rev25497-T3CH because r25561 have some video playback problem.
is it ok or i have to use r25561Huh??
thanks

Transparency! should work fine with 25497.
the biggest difference between the two revisions is this:
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...sion=25517
and might be the cause of your playback issue.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
two words...

Wow, amazing....
azgul Wrote:I have one question though - in your screenshots it says "mins" after runtime, it doesn't for me using any skin. What do I need to do to turn this on? Smile

i'm using Ember Media Manager to create .nfo file for all my movies and this is how Ember fills in the runtime field.

If you're using one of the build-in scrapers to fetch the info from imdb or themoviedb, the results may indeed be different.

azgul Wrote:And eh, I had to restart XBMC to get away from the credits (Settings -> Transparency!) - is this a bug or just me?

although not visible, the credits are shown in a new, transparent window.
in order to close it, you'll have to hit 'escape' on keyboard, right-click with mouse or whatever button is mapped to 'Close' on your remote.
ronie Wrote:i'm using Ember Media Manager to create .nfo file for all my movies and this is how Ember fills in the runtime field.

If you're using one of the build-in scrapers to fetch the info from imdb or themoviedb, the results may indeed be different.
Yeah, I've been using EMM as well, I didn't find that option till now though. Having to rescrape my library in XBMC though. Oh well. Thanks!

ronie Wrote:although not visible, the credits are shown in a new, transparent window.
in order to close it, you'll have to hit 'escape' on keyboard, right-click with mouse or whatever button is mapped to 'Close' on your remote.
Ah, cheers.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110