XBMC refuse to play my ISO file.
you're right, there's only udf shown. So how do I create it with joilet? Wink

Update: ah, I think I found my error. trying it again...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo Wrote:you're right, there's only udf shown. So how do I create it with joilet? Wink

if you have Video_TS folder, just left click, then utraiso, then create iso fileSmile, automaticly a iso file wel be created.

then you can check by opening it and then the propeties. thank you for your help!
BTW the 32bit warning should be gone with the current svn as I found a patch to build libdvdread with largefile support.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Sorry, still didn't worked. Tried to load DVD, go to properties and set udf and joilet. resulting in an udf iso.
tried right click on video_ts file, create iso with ultraiso but since I only have the testversion can't create files >300MB :/
WiSo Wrote:Sorry, still didn't worked. Tried to load DVD, go to properties and set udf and joilet. resulting in an udf iso.
tried right click on video_ts file, create iso with ultraiso but since I only have the testversion can't create files >300MB :/

by the propeties, slect like this: joliet, udf, windows/unix(31), extended(110)
then set as default. then file>save file.
can't save as I'm using the demo version but I'll set it as standard and try ripping the dvd again. anyway bedtime for today Smile
Hi, I updated my XBMC to the new nightly build from yesterday ..and I can play ISO's ... I also found that couple of the ISOs were not ripped properly .. they were set as CD UDF Joliet format instead of the DVD UDF Joliet format ...

Thanks for all the help.
Sorry to bump this, but I've been having a similar issue.

I've been using xbmc on XP, and 32-bit & 64-bit Fedora 12. I can play my ripped .iso files locally, but always seem to have a problem when I use my http server as a source.

All weekend long, I've not been able to get any version to play .iso's specifically from my http server. They all see the files fine, but won't play. .avi's have no problems.

THEN, a couple hours ago, I was able to play ONE .iso file from the http server. Is there something I should check as far as adding network sources for files?

-=[EDIT]=-
Apparently, only my windows clients are having this issue now. It is magically fixed on Fedora.
super_569 Wrote:Hi, I updated my XBMC to the new nightly build from yesterday ..and I can play ISO's ... I also found that couple of the ISOs were not ripped properly .. they were set as CD UDF Joliet format instead of the DVD UDF Joliet format ...

Thanks for all the help.

how can you convert easy cd udf joliet to dvd udf joliet?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC refuse to play my ISO file.0