Problem importing movies into library
Question 
I recently updated my build of xbmc, and while I was at it I cleaned out my library b/c I have a new NAS.

When I attempt to use either update library or scan for new content I am getting nothing added automatically. If I go to each movie and click info it does not detect the movie, but when prompted to enter the movie name it's defaulting to the entire filename including the extension. If I delete the extension it finds the movie with no problem.

Why is this no longer working for me? Is there a way I can force the extensions to disappear from the file listing?

I tried the following with no luck:
<videoextensions>
<add>.avi</add>
</videoextensions>

I also tried changing my stacking regex to include the extension. This actually works for video that need to be stacked, but it does not work on regular single-file video. I'm looking for a better answer than this anyway. I'm fairly certain this is not working as it should.

t
Hiding extensions is in settings.

Have you set contents?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I just tried not showing extensions from the settings you mentioned. The extensions disappear, but when I click on info it is still adding the extension when looking up the name.

I do have the content settings set. That's why I can grab the file info if I enter it manually.

I've also tried wiping my database again, but no luck.
Another weird thing is that it does detect two movies in the folder without problem. Even after wiping the db it finds the same two movies: The darjeeling limited and dracula. Both files have the avi extension. I'm not sure why only those two are working automatically.
I switched from themoviedb.org to imdb, and it is working. Weird, b/c I swear I was using this source on my old build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem importing movies into library0