• 5(current)
Bug Reports
Slight bug within the SVN Repo Installer within Xperience... When you chose a plugin/script to install, the dialog box that comes up (with version/change log/install & uninstall buttons) is a bit blown apart. It's still usable, but a bit ugly.

On a related note, within the SVN repo, when you chose 'check for updates', there is no visual indicator to determine if a plugin has an update available (as there is in other skins)

Thanks for a great skin and for your continued contribution to the xbmc community.
System: Windows 7

Bug:
The debug window for scrpts has no backgtound (only text) probably because of the xpr.
I just noticed that the "scroll dot" in the tv show section using the InfoPanel view seems to be broken. When scrolling through my list of tv shows or episodes, the "scroll dot" doesn't move at all. If I press "Right Arrow" to activate the scroller and then move it up or down it is only possible to move it ONCE in ONE direction. Trying to move it twice or in the other direction doesn't have any effect at all. Furthermore it only jumps 2 items but the "scroll dot" moves quite a bit (a lot more than it should).

I just checked the other views available in the tv show section (Wall view doesn't have a scroller, but Banner List, Poster View and File Panel do) and they all seem to work fine.

I'm using XBMC 9.11 Camelot on Windows XP.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
D0nR0sa Wrote:System: Windows 7

Bug:
The debug window for scrpts has no backgtound (only text) probably because of the xpr.

Don't have that bug, I'm also on Windows 7.

@Montellese
Same here. Should be easy to fix I think.
I'm having an issue with the weather not populating....

Weather works in all my other skins installed.....Confluence, Media Stream, Rapier....etc.

Has anyone had this issue?

System:
XBMC Live 9.11 Repack
Rocky5 Wrote:This is for direct linkage to a plugin ie like loading a game or movie it click it it loads the plugin its tells you what to do enter the plugins folder name.

exampled: say you download BBC Iplayer the folder is iplayer so you put that in the folder field 'iplayer' then select a custom image to be shown when you go back to home it will show you icon when you pick that panel it will load bbc iplayer plugin.

Right now i've created my own png home panel picture which i put in "\XBMC\plugins\Video\applications.png". Still when i open up the custom panel from Home i get the blank screen and have to backspace to get a list over video plugins i have. Any more tips ?

In my list i have apple movie trailers, gametrailers, the guild, opensubtitles, youtube, but everytime the blank page appears and i have to backspace out of it to get the list.
tmc701 Wrote:Slight bug within the SVN Repo Installer within Xperience... When you chose a plugin/script to install, the dialog box that comes up (with version/change log/install & uninstall buttons) is a bit blown apart. It's still usable, but a bit ugly.

This is because its using the default skin as one hasn't been made for Xperience yet.

On a related note, within the SVN repo, when you chose 'check for updates', there is no visual indicator to determine if a plugin has an update available (as there is in other skins)

again i think its because its not been skinned i noticed in the plugin there is a skin folder with Default and PM3.HD or i may be missing some images that are needed in the root of media folder will have a look.

Thanks for a great skin and for your continued contribution to the xbmc community.

D0nR0sa Wrote:System: Windows 7

Bug:

No not the case forgot lol will do that in about 30mins.

Montellese Wrote:I just noticed that the "scroll dot" in the tv show section using the InfoPanel view seems to be broken. When scrolling through my list of tv shows or episodes, the "scroll dot" doesn't move at all. If I press "Right Arrow" to activate the scroller and then move it up or down it is only possible to move it ONCE in ONE direction. Trying to move it twice or in the other direction doesn't have any effect at all. Furthermore it only jumps 2 items but the "scroll dot" moves quite a bit (a lot more than it should).

I do not have this problem (the reason it jumps a bit is because it uses the full hight of the panel so if you have one item off screen it will move to the bottom of the panel do the same in movies if you have more that a couple you will see)

I just checked the other views available in the tv show section (Wall view doesn't have a scroller, but Banner List, Poster View and File Panel do) and they all seem to work fine.

Wall view does have a scroller its at the bottom if you cant see it then there is something wrong with ether your XBMC or you could try re download the skin.

I'm using XBMC 9.11 Camelot on Windows XP.

Marbieskarb Wrote:I'm having an issue with the weather not populating....

Weather works in all my other skins installed.....Confluence, Media Stream, Rapier....etc.

Has anyone had this issue?

i currently don't have this problem but i will take a look have you hit enter in the weather window to change location??

System:
XBMC Live 9.11 Repack

Big Grin
I reinstalled XBMC and redownloaded the skin just to be sure.

Rocky5 Wrote:I do not have this problem (the reason it jumps a bit is because it uses the full hight of the panel so if you have one item off screen it will move to the bottom of the panel do the same in movies if you have more that a couple you will see)

The problem still exists. And as Black mentioned above that he has the problem as well I guess it doesn't have something to do with my setup or that there was an error during the download of the skin. Again this problem only occurs in the "InfoPanel" view in the tv show section and nowhere else.

Rocky5 Wrote:Wall view does have a scroller its at the bottom if you cant see it then there is something wrong with ether your XBMC or you could try re download the skin.

My mistake, the scroller doesn't show because there are too few items so in Wall view all are visible on the screen without having to scroll. But it is visible if there are more items than the amount that fits on the screen (checked in movies section).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sorry for the double post but as this is not related to the bug in my other post I figured I'd make a new one.

I just noticed that the progress bar which shows at the top of the screen looks a bit odd:
Montellese Wrote:I reinstalled XBMC and redownloaded the skin just to be sure.

The problem still exists. And as Black mentioned above that he has the problem as well I guess it doesn't have something to do with my setup or that there was an error during the download of the skin. Again this problem only occurs in the "InfoPanel" view in the tv show section and nowhere else.

How many TV shows do you have do you have a TV show with more then 30 episodes (all seasons) as again i have no problem scrolling say my Red Dwarf collection or any TV show that requires scrolling.

Does it work fine in movies the infopanel scroller

Youtube Video

One think i have noticed is most bugs are coming from Window 7 i thought it would be Linux and Xbox since i cant test Linux and the xbox has no memory see i have XP SP3 and Adam has Windows 7 and XP SP3 and everything works fine Huh so don't know what's up.

Montellese Wrote:Sorry for the double post but as this is not related to the bug in my other post I figured I'd make a new one.

I just noticed that the progress bar which shows at the top of the screen looks a bit odd:

This is the XPR doing that with the center image i will fix this in the update.

you can fix it yourself by unpacking the XPR

Big Grin
Not sure if this is a bug, but when I enter the Movies/TV Shows library, it doesn't exit to the home screen when I press BACK, and ESCAPE doesn't work. When using BACK, I have to scroll through various video sources windows until I finally get to the last one, then it puts me back. The Music library doesn't behave this way. Win7/XBMC 9.11.
in the Musicpanel Viewtype, if a song has ".." in the title, only the ".." is showing.

fix:
PHP Code:
substring(Container.Listitem(0).Label,..,Left
eumel Wrote:in the Musicpanel Viewtype, if a song has ".." in the title, only the ".." is showing.

fix:
PHP Code:
substring(Container.Listitem(0).Label,..,Left

cheers m8
Ok One more

System: Windows 7

Bug:
More a request as a bug, could you change the debug window for scripts from autoscrolling to using a scrollbar. If you try to debug a script and restart it more than 3 times you always have to wait for scrolling. Found the same in Ellipsis and reported it also.
Marbieskarb Wrote:I'm having an issue with the weather not populating....

I'm having this problem as well. I will try re-adding my location but every other skin shows the weather properly (just an FYI).
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0