[LINUX] MCE / Harmony / Extra Keys
At a high level I have a Harmony One that I want to get working fully with XBMC under Ubuntu. It's working now as an MCE clone but it's missing some features I would like (mapping custom actions such as shutdown menu etc). Is there a specific IR receiver that is recommended for the Harmony series that provides more functionality? i.e. something that gets mapped as a 'joystick' and not a 'remote'?

I've been digging through the Lircmap.xml and keymaps/remote.xml files looking for references to some of the other buttons on the MCE remote, for example 'Recorded TV' which comes through Lirc as 'RecTV'. It appears that the XBMC 'remote' concept doesn't include that button so it's not something I can map or do anything with. Is this true or am I just overlooking something?

Thanks for any direction you might have.

EDIT: Ah guess I need to switch to 'universalremote' instead of 'standardremote' and use the OBC values etc. That should buy me at least a couple of extra buttons. I guess at this point the limiting factor is my IR receiver, anyone know a good one that supports more buttons that the regular MCE one?
A little offtopic I'm afraid, but do you have a list of the OBC codes for the Harmony?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] MCE / Harmony / Extra Keys0