A Jeopardy-type game plugin?
My wife was thinking about playing Jeopardy-at-home for her birthday party with friends.
So of course being the nerd that I am, I am immediately thinking that XBMC could fill this role.
I have no experience writing plugins for XBMC, but I am at least throwing this idea out there if someone wants to steal it!
sorry, but what's "A Jeopardy-type game" ?
Furner Wrote:My wife was thinking about playing Jeopardy-at-home for her birthday party with friends.
So of course being the nerd that I am, I am immediately thinking that XBMC could fill this role.
I have no experience writing plugins for XBMC, but I am at least throwing this idea out there if someone wants to steal it!

They have a Yatzee script.
ppic Wrote:sorry, but what's "A Jeopardy-type game" ?

Jeopardy, like the popular TV game show.....
there are emulator launchers, and plenty of systems have jeopardy roms.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
rwparris2 Wrote:there are emulator launchers, and plenty of systems have jeopardy roms.

But having it in python on XBMC would allow someone to have user-modifiable Q/A files. Could you image a teacher or someone using XBMC for educational purposes?

A neat idea actually....i need to learn me pyton!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Jeopardy-type game plugin?0