[Minor MOD]Landscape Thumbs

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD

Installation:
Just overwrite the two files, backup old ones to be safe, in the 720 folder. Then there is a skin setting you have to check to enable...Settings>Skin Settings>General>Use Landscape thumbs for TV shows.

@ronie
If you'd like to add, just crtl+F to find the word "mcborzu" to see changes in the two files...
feel free to call me a n00b, but i've never heard of landscape thumbs. ;-)
guess it's something origination from the Aeon world ?

are these used at tv show level too or only at season level ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
tvshow and season level

can grab them with xbmcstuff downloader and from xbmcstuff.com
Yea, came out of the Aeon world.

I really like them, heck I made a good amount of the artwork. I never liked banners they just never seemed fit well to me. Posters are more iconic to movies, plus I like having my TV show section have it's own I identity.
thanx guys!
i still have to add support for tv show posters, might as well add support for thumbs at the same time.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It is not working for me !

I installed xbmc stuff downloader and it is not working too !!! the plugin can't download anything at all .. I get error messages all the time!

can you please write the steps to get this mod working like in ur screenshot ?

Thanks
The XBMC stuff downloader is a seperate issue, I never used it before. I had all my thumbs done manually before it came out. Try asking PPIC in his forum.

As for this mod, I just redownloaded Transparency! 2.11 and I applied the steps I outlined and it worked fine:

Installation:
Just overwrite the two files, backup old ones to be safe, in the 720 folder. Then there is a skin setting you have to check to enable...Settings>Skin Settings>General>Use Landscape thumbs for TV shows.
costa post you bug on the correct thread, i'll see it there Wink

and a little more than 'it's not working' should be helpfull Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Minor MOD]Landscape Thumbs0