• 9(current)
[MOD] FanArt Music Visualisation
arkryal Wrote:Here's what I have so far:
Basically, it's just the default with the animation added so far. I've removed the auto-hide from the bottom bar so that info will stay up.

Is there a download link for this version of the mod? This is by far the most elegant solution I've seen yet, and not cluttered by all kinds of info - simple and elegant as it should be!

Please, anyone? Thanks, Artur

EDIT: No, guess not... Pity...
spec_8472 Wrote:Maybe this one is nice after some photoshop:
Ah brilliant! I've been looking for a clean template for a long time. Let me fire up PS and then head up to xbmcstuff!

V.
ameinild Wrote:Is there a download link for this version of the mod? This is by far the most elegant solution I've seen yet, and not cluttered by all kinds of info - simple and elegant as it should be!

Please, anyone? Thanks, Artur
I have the same opinion: This is the best one. arkryal please!
nachtzwerg Wrote:Nevermind,

I just modded the music vizualization.xml so that i can see the fanart instead of the black background when no visualization is activated and kept everything else to default.

still would love to just have an image-slideshow of a picture folder. Anybody got an idea how to implement that ?? (basically it should just be like the screensaver oder image slideshow functionality but in music visualization).

just add the following in line 22

Code:
<control type="image">
        <description>visualisation background</description>
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
        <colordiffuse>FFFFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        <visible>!Visualisation.Enabled + Player.HasAudio</visible>

<texture fallback="DefaultFanart.jpg">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>                     
    </control>

<control type="image">
        <description>visualisation background</description>
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
        <colordiffuse>eeeeeeee</colordiffuse>                    
        <visible>Visualisation.Enabled + Player.HasAudio</visible>

<texture fallback="DefaultFanart.jpg">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture> >

</control>

For me is not working in v 10.0
For those who haven't noticed, I made a hack that displays the fanart Visualization the way I want it, you can get it here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86313

on XBMC 10.1 Dharma
Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS - XBMCLive
from FreeNAS 8.0-Release
Sorry for delayed response, I'm in the process of moving to a new house and had to wait a few weeks for internet hookup in the new place.

I have the files on one of my backup drives, they need some tweaking for 10.0, but will post what I have when I get my files organized. Nice work on your version.

The vinyl art posted above is the same file I used, I just put a semi-transparent white shine overlaying it.

EDIT:

Okay, having a bit of trouble finding that version, so I just threw it togeather again, based on your xml file.
Just unzip, put the MusicVisulization.xml in the 720p folder for your skin, overwriting, and copy the "CD" directory to the "media" folder. You know the drill.

The Visibility switch for the visualization is broken, need a dev to look at that.
DOWNLOAD HERE
would it be possible to slide through the background images from the homescreen??
i dont have any scraped music, i rely on folders but i would love to see my normal images while playing music.
eve better would be the normal homescreen images and in front of that the direktx spectrum like you tried in a small window already just in the normal size.

i just get the effekt if i play music, and toggel back to the homescreen. but then i still see the homebar Sad

http://img153.imageshack.us/i/screenshot002eg.jpg/

http://img291.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001elj.jpg

2 screenshots for example 8)
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] FanArt Music Visualisation1