• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.06
the changelog shows this:

* general: new mpaa rating flags for all movie views and when looking up movie information

MPAA flags do not show on any of my movies, just the studio flag.
The screenshot also shows the mpaa ratings for each movie, but nothing appears in my library.
I've also re-created my library (deleted, and new scanning), but mpaa ratings do not show.

Is there something i've missed??
Smile 
It is just an amazing skin!!! It looks all so professional that when I showed to some friends they couldn't believe how nice is everything. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing scarfa! Nod

1. Is there a possibility to change the set image (icon) size from the main menus, video, music, system, etc? I have replaced the video image (icon) with a custom one a bit larger than original but I noticed that the image is resizing automatically to small size as previous image. Is there a settings that we could alter so that it will display a larger picture, please?

2. Also, is there a setting where we could alter transparency? For instance when viewing movie list in 3D wrap, you could set the movie info to switch transparency ON/OFF so that the fanart is well visible, or dimmed. Is there a way to tune this dimming (transparency level) to a lighter level, please?

3. Not sure if this is skin related, but the plot scrolling speed could be controlled? It seems to fast, especially when it is a lomg plot to read.

It is understandable that I do not expect to see some tuning options/buttons for the above but rather to point out what value we could change in what files. Is this possible?
The skin is absolutely incredible! The only thing that i noticed that doesn't work so far is that you can't shuffle videos that are queued; when you go to "now playing" and click on "shuffle" nothing happens at all. Sounds silly, but I use that all the time!

Otherwise, as said before, absolutely gorgeous skin. Keep up the great work!
Great work on the skin!

Just wondering if there's an easy way to show recently added episodes/movies on the home screen like some of the other skins do?

Cheers,
Bash
DigitALL Wrote:3. Not sure if this is skin related, but the plot scrolling speed could be controlled? It seems to fast, especially when it is a lomg plot to read.
Maybe this can help you?

bash1979 Wrote:Just wondering if there's an easy way to show recently added episodes/movies on the home screen like some of the other skins do?

Qualar's Mod of Rapier does this. It's pretty cool, check it out.

HTH
How do I install this on my linux box? I have xbmc installed. How does this work? Or can you point me to some instructions.

Thanks in advance.

-Jazmac
Jazmac Wrote:How do I install this on my linux box? I have xbmc installed. How does this work? Or can you point me to some instructions.

Thanks in advance.

-Jazmac
A Google search should give you loads of good resources. Start here.
none
Hi and thank you very much for this wonderful skin. I am new to this community, but fell in love with your work instantly. I've just installed the latest XBMC version for OS X (PPC with 10.5.8 running), as I use it on an old Powerbook G4 (1.25GHz) with 1GB of Ram. Unfortunately, I get weird graphic errors on the bottom info pane and sometimes on the main pane aswell. I'm including some screenshots. Any idea what the source of those could be? Since I seem to be the only (or first) one to have that problem, I suppose it's related to my machine, but I have no clue what the reason could be. I thought the download might have corrupted some graphic files, but a redownload shows the same problem. Different colour settings don't change anything. And it persists in all view modes. It's not terrible, but it's not very pretty either.
If you have any ideas what the reason for the weird graphics could be, I would be happy to hear them... Big Grin

Cheers and thanks a lot for your great work!

Sensunik

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/bild2f.png/

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/bild1h.png/

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/bild3kg.png/

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/bild5g.png/
Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the watched overlay but keep the unwatched overlay present?

I'd love to be able to just have to unwatched items highlighted. I have already made a overlayunwatched image in the media folder which shows up fine, I just need to find which file I need to edit to disable the watched overlay.

TIA!
kurnalbert Wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the watched overlay but keep the unwatched overlay present?

I'd love to be able to just have to unwatched items highlighted. I have already made a overlayunwatched image in the media folder which shows up fine, I just need to find which file I need to edit to disable the watched overlay.

TIA!

And after much research and experimentation, I have managed to figure it out. Just in case anyone else is looking for a way to hide the watched overlays and only having unwatched displayed, add the following line to the overlay control:

<visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),0)</visible>

This only works for TV Shows though. I am still looking for a way to make it work for Movies.
Very minor bug in TvShows, Info View with poster view selected: although the focus is on the list, it looks like is not.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3027/...ot000w.png
bug: The movie plot scroll to next page is wrong, can't scroll to the right line. This because use the same spincontrol(id="61") for diferent textboxes not have the same lines.

Code:
                <control type="textbox">
                    <description>Movies Plot Value</description>
                    <posy>190</posy>
                    <width>660</width>
                    <height>[color=red]210[/color]</height>

Code:
                <control type="textbox">
                    <description>TV Shows Poster Plot Value</description>
                    <posy>120</posy>
                    <width>660</width>
                    <height>[color=red]280[/color]</height>
Hi

Great Skin!!

I've upgraded to version to 3.06 and have noticed that when playing music there is a slight pause at the start of each track in a playlist. This also happens when I queue tracks from my library.

Everything is ok in v2.0.

I'm running svn build r23183.

Anyone have any ideas??

pob
Galefury Wrote:Very minor bug in TvShows, Info View with poster view selected: although the focus is on the list, it looks like is not.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3027/...ot000w.png

Does anyone knows how to fix this ? I use Info View for tv shows and look weird. Sad Thanks.

LE: in addition, once you scroll to the bottom of the list, it doesn't jumps back to first line.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.060