Font Problem (Aeon Auriga)
I've been using Aeon for quite awhile, although I accidentally used the skin on an old version of XBMC

I came on here and found out about all this "Aeon Auriga" stuff, followed the tutorial on using Git Bash, because Git GUI would crash on Windows 7 whenever I got to changing the branch to "origin/auriga" Git Bash worked without a hitch though. Now I've installed the new "Auriga" version into a folder "Aeon Auriga" but also kept the old Aeon folder.

I tried Auriga but new additions like the Multiplex etc weren't appearing, so I finally realised I was using a old version of XBMC, I downloaded the new version and installed it over my current XBMC, after changing the skin to "Aeon Auriga" the skin works but the font is insanely massive, on certain sections like "TV Shows" it's fine, the text is pretty much out the bounds of the skin on most areas. Please help! Thank you! Big GrinBig Grin

Also my resolution is 1280x1024 if that helps at all as I have a 19inch LCD monitor.
you need the fonts which have to be downloaded seperately
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
It's working perfectly now, thank you a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font Problem (Aeon Auriga)0