All scraping issues, look here!
szsori Wrote:We've had some major issues over the past couple months for a few reasons.

Thanks for the info szsori, I had not seen that thread in thetvdb forums. I hope everything can get worked out as thetvdb rocks!
overbyrn Wrote:...playing with various day-old builds but don't seem to be having much success scraping artist fanart and thumbs. I enabled last.fm and Allmusic scrapers, set the default to Allmusic but was surprised to not see the Settings sub-option appear to choose what and where it scraped various items from.

Answering my own question: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9028
jpf55 Wrote:I started getting double entries for every new TVshows added to the library and I can clearly see in the scanning progress bar that the same episodes are scanned twice.
I tried both pastebin.ca ( http://pastebin.ca/1850573 ) and pastebin.com and both only took the first 315 lines so I uploaded the debug log here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I7Q7LMR4

I noticed some strange stuff in the log, like at 13:44:48, 13:45:09 and 13:45:30 but it may be nothing

Any help would be appreciated

Nobody had any suggestions and nobody downloaded the debug log, maybe this was the wrong forum, so I exported the library to singles files and then I trashed the library and started over.
Scraping is working normally now and I'll be spending the next few days marking tittles as watched.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
I usually scrape my shows with ember media manager. When I add some shows to my library it shows up as the wrong show. For instance recently I added aqua teen hunger force and xbmc began scraping it as Al TV. What the heck is going on? How do i fix it? It even showed up as Al TV in my XBMC menu. SHould I disable xbmc from scraping it?
szsori Wrote:http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?...&start=200

Our forums are the place to look when having trouble connecting to the site. We've had some major issues over the past couple months for a few reasons. We finally got an offer from someone I felt comfortable giving access to the entire system and he spent the weekend making major performance improvements to the system. He tracked down at least one cause of the crashes and set up a proxy so the API will be more responsive and to reduce load on the server. We'll see how the server benefits from it over the next few days, but it already seems much faster.

has this been resolved now?! i am still getting nothing -even for old shows Sad
Hi,

I was wondering if its possible to have TV specials show as there own season when using the 'Flatten only if one season' option. If I change to never flatten, specials show as their own season.

I can edit the .nfo files I'm just not sure what to change.

Thanks
DV3B Wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if its possible to have TV specials show as there own season when using the 'Flatten only if one season' option. If I change to never flatten, specials show as their own season.

I can edit the .nfo files I'm just not sure what to change.

Thanks

Hi DV3B, if you put specials in a seperate specials folder and make sure you rename them to the appropriate special episode (s00eXX) as found on tvdb.com it should pick them up fine, at least it does for me.

Regards,
Phil
Thanks Phil,

I've got the specials in their own folder called season 0 and named episodes S00x... they all scrape fine. I think the reason they are showing up in the next season is because I only have the specials from the last season and have now just added the next season of that particular show. I guess what I wanted was if you only had one season of a show to have specials show as their own season. I think what I'll do is just remove specials altogether until next season.

Thanks.
DV3B Wrote:Thanks Phil,

I've got the specials in their own folder called season 0 and named episodes S00x... they all scrape fine. I think the reason they are showing up in the next season is because I only have the specials from the last season and have now just added the next season of that particular show. I guess what I wanted was if you only had one season of a show to have specials show as their own season. I think what I'll do is just remove specials altogether until next season.

Thanks.

Hey DV3B, i'm no expert on the matter, but could it be that you have set the 'Flatten tv-shows if only 1 season' (or something to that extend) in Settings -> Video settings? Maybe that's the cause of the problem.
rimster Wrote:Hey guys, i've been reading up on the scrapers and my knowledge of workings has increased quite a bit over the last few weeks. I am running into a problem though with 1 season of breaking bad, season 2 to be exact. The tree is as following: breaking.bad\season.02\Breaking.Bad.S02E01.720p.Bluray.x264-CLUE

All episodes in the season are rarred in their own folder. I've checked 'use foldername for lookup' and through files i can play the different episodes without a hitch. But somehow their not showing up in library. I've checked the (normal) logs and saw this line as a possible culprit:

Code:
DEBUG: could not enumerate file rar://smb%3a%2f%2fIOMEGA%2d0283A0%2fpublic%2fmedia%2fseries%2fbreaking%2ebad%2fseason%2e02%2fBreaking%2eBad%2eS02E01%2e720p%2eBluray%2ex264%2dCLUE%2fbb201%2dclue%2erar/bb201-clue.mkv

But for the life of me i can't find anything about the exact message. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your ideas & suggestions!
Phil

Seems i found the solution to the problem myself. I've noticed some episodes not picking up for other shows / seasons so i started comparing to see what they had in common. Turns out they're all in the format foo201.avi or foo101.avi. After unpacking them and renaming them to foo2x01.avi they where picked up. It seems to me that when scraping tv-shows the scraper digs all the way to the filename and ignores directory names entirely. Can anyone confirm this? And more importantly is there no setting for tv-shows like there is for movies, 'use foldername for lookup' ? Otherwise i have A LOT of unpacking to do, and one of the features i love about XBMC is that it streams directly from rar files.

Hope anyone can help me out.

Regards,
Phil
Not sure if this goes in this topic:

is it normal it takes 4 hours or more to scan 230GB of tvshows?
zilexa Wrote:Not sure if this goes in this topic:

is it normal it takes 4 hours or more to scan 230GB of tvshows?

i don't think it should. Over my powerline network (30mbit effective) it takes around 10 minutes to rescan 1,3 tb of movies / tvshows. The first time would take longer, but 4 hours is quite a bit for 230gb.
Hey guys,

Recently, I've been noticing XBMC not scraping the year films were made.
It only started doing this recently, no matter which skin I use.

I usually use IMDB.org

I'm using 9.11, build R26017.
djcorvus Wrote:Hey guys,

Recently, I've been noticing XBMC not scraping the year films were made.
It only started doing this recently, no matter which skin I use.

I usually use IMDB.org

I'm using 9.11, build R26017.

Known and solved...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70076
I'm having Scrapper probs. Not sure whats going on. It does't apear to let me change the scraper from the default.

Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/2TYwe8LE

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All scraping issues, look here!1