igotdvds Wrote:Take a look!

DVD, Bluray, HDTV Covers (Native)
Extrathumbs
Fanart
Scrollbar
Movie Info
All Studio Flags (that are available)
MPAA Ratings

Everything I could fit while keeping it clean.

Get file below:

Download

Thanks go to Qualar (Rapier Modder) and aphillippe (Confluence Modder)

Please leave feedback or suggestions.

Do anyone has the instructions how to get the picture display when I go onto Video? How can it display the plot, the type of file, and all those stuff? It looks very cool!!!!
homerunkevin Wrote:Do anyone has the instructions how to get the picture display when I go onto Video? How can it display the plot, the type of file, and all those stuff? It looks very cool!!!!

Download the file and unzip it in your skin folder. Then select "Wallstream" for view type.
homerunkevin Wrote:Do anyone has the instructions how to get the picture display when I go onto Video? How can it display the plot, the type of file, and all those stuff? It looks very cool!!!!

Follow the instructions for installing this view mod.
As for getting the images, plot info, file type etc, you must "Scrape" your files. In this process, XBMC will examine the file name of a video and try to locate the proper information for it. For example if you have "thehighlander.avi" it will look at the name and submit it to various online sources like imdb.com. That will return an id number needed for it to find the coorisponding media details. XBMC will then download those and add it into a video database you can access via the library mode.

The wiki will detail what steps you must take to accomplish this. You can also use 3rd party software to fetch this information. I like Media Companion (http://www.billyad2000.co.uk), or Ember. You may also download images manually and add them. Look at the wiki for details.

I'd suggest reading the XBMC tutorial. Remember, no program can identify movies and music with 100% accuracy, so it's always best to make sure your file are properly named before scraping the media.
arkryal Wrote:Follow the instructions for installing this view mod.
As for getting the images, plot info, file type etc, you must "Scrape" your files. In this process, XBMC will examine the file name of a video and try to locate the proper information for it. For example if you have "thehighlander.avi" it will look at the name and submit it to various online sources like imdb.com. That will return an id number needed for it to find the coorisponding media details. XBMC will then download those and add it into a video database you can access via the library mode.

The wiki will detail what steps you must take to accomplish this. You can also use 3rd party software to fetch this information. I like Media Companion (http://www.billyad2000.co.uk), or Ember. You may also download images manually and add them. Look at the wiki for details.

I'd suggest reading the XBMC tutorial. Remember, no program can identify movies and music with 100% accuracy, so it's always best to make sure your file are properly named before scraping the media.

Thank you so much for the info. I will check it out later in the day and let you guys know how it went.
WOW.. this view is just awesome. everything is there. great job.

one this is that i have alot of 720 movies and it is showing them as hdtv. is there a way to change this to have the bluray cover instead.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Just delete 720case.png from confluence/media, then copy 1080case.png and rename it to 720case.png. That'll make it show the bluray case for all hd movies.
aphillippe Wrote:Just delete 720case.png from confluence/media, then copy 1080case.png and rename it to 720case.png. That'll make it show the bluray case for all hd movies.

thanks that did the trick! Nod
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Great work, man. I really like it.

Big Grin
Does this mod work with standard definition?
LRa Wrote:Does this mod work with standard definition?

If you are referring to DVD, yes. It places a black case with the dvd logo on SD material.
sleeptalker Wrote:Great work, man. I really like it.

Big Grin

Thanks!
igotdvds Wrote:If you are referring to DVD, yes. It places a black case with the dvd logo on SD material.

No. I actually meant standard definition tv's. 4:3.
LRa Wrote:No. I actually meant standard definition tv's. 4:3.

No clue. If confluence will run on a 4:3 tv, this should too.
igotdvds Wrote:No clue. If confluence will run on a 4:3 tv, this should too.

Not necessarily. It will work but may be deformed.

Edit: I just extracted 'Wallstream Mod.rar' to the skin folder and I don't seem to have this option.
You need to install the confluence skin first, then apply the mod.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New Wall View w/ Everything!0