USB CDROM drive and CD AUDIO/RIP issue
(2013-04-09, 21:05)WiSo Wrote: So hopefully this will work on windows too. It's merged and should be available in tomorrows nightly.

Thanks WiSo, I'll give it a go.

And thanks to bearh for taking this up.
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)
Since winbilly is disabled somehow I've posted a recent build here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...db2-dx.exe
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2013-04-10, 22:28)WiSo Wrote: Since winbilly is disabled somehow I've posted a recent build here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...db2-dx.exe

IT WORKS!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long to get around to testing this (I don't have regular access to the Lenovo box that is giving me the problems).

Now I just need to figure out how to rip CD's with XBMC. I was expecting a submenu on the PLAY DISC menu. I'll have to check the wiki.

I'm looking forward to this finding its way into 12.2

Thanks again.
Elation followed by utter defeat.

It appears that this didn't make it into the official 12.2 release.

Can anyone confirm this and confirm if it is back in the nightly's that followed 12.2?

Sure would like to get this working 'cause those brief few days were sweet.
As far as I can see the patch is included in Gotham alpha 3. It will be hopefully in 13.0 and present nightly builds.
Bearh,

Are the nightly now all aimed at Gotham? If so, do you know which nightly before the 12.2 release had the fix? Otherwise I'll go back to the lease attached earlier in this thread.

Thanks.
rcrh,

I'm not xbmc developer. I'm not sure how nightly builds work. I don't have any device to check any of builds. As far as I understand the xbmc documentation nightly are now aimed at Gotham. The fix should be included in nightly since 10.04.2013.

You should ask xbmc developer to get better answer Smile
Maybe WiSo (who posted the revision above) could comment.

Thanks Bearh.
The fix is only in the gotham branch. Meaning its only available in the nightlies. Frodo is a different branch and I've missed to submit this fix for 12.2.
Looks like we're aiming for a 12.3 where I already submitted that bugfix.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2013-05-15, 19:43)WiSo Wrote: The fix is only in the gotham branch. Meaning its only available in the nightlies. Frodo is a different branch and I've missed to submit this fix for 12.2.
Looks like we're aiming for a 12.3 where I already submitted that bugfix.

Excellent. Thanks. I'll use the release above and watch for a 12.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USB CDROM drive and CD AUDIO/RIP issue0