[MAC] Play options in library mode... Help please
Hi All,

I have recently purchased my first MAC's and found XBMC, what a phenomenal piece of software!

I had setup XBMC on a MacBook Pro to have a play, i was so impressed i have just bought a Mac Mini for permanent lounge room duties.

The problem i am having i hope is simple, i have spent hours going through both my setups to check settings are the same and scoured the wiki and forum, but i can't find an answer.

On both installs i am using AEON, on my MacBook install, when in Movies using library mode, when i hit enter on the selected movie, a popup appears giving me options of... Resume from (previous stop point), Start from Beginning, Show Information and More.

I want to set my Mini the same, but i can't find how to do it, when i hit enter on the selected movie, the movie starts playing immediately.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Steve
Here is a screenshot of what i am trying to do..

I am running Lion on both Mac's, and my media is on a Synology 1011+

I am now also getting a constant firewall popup when XBMC starts, i have added an exception, but it does not stop the popup, any ideas??

Cheers

Steve
In Options > Video > File List in Select default action, as I understood you'd like to use the Choose action.
ImageImage
You are a legend AlessandroSS Nod

Thanks very much..

Cheers

Steve

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Play options in library mode... Help please0