Library Mode Greyed out
Well I think I figured it out.

When in setting the content, I had one too many checked in the options.

Having "Run Automated Scan" and "Use Folder name for lookups" checked.

That's All I needed

I had extra "selected folder contains a single movie" checked and with that, it didn't not reconize my movies.

My folders do contain a single movie. The way I have its strcuture is in //my-server/movies, I have my movie file in a folder. That folder and the movie file is named. I have over 30 movies and it got reconized.

Hope that helps other people.
bmac6996 Wrote:Well I think I figured it out.

When in setting the content, I had one too many checked in the options.

Having "Run Automated Scan" and "Use Folder name for lookups" checked.

That's All I needed

I had extra "selected folder contains a single movie" checked and with that, it didn't not reconize my movies.

My folders do contain a single movie. The way I have its strcuture is in //my-server/movies, I have my movie file in a folder. That folder and the movie file is named. I have over 30 movies and it got reconized.

Hope that helps other people.

This thread is old, but since I couldn't find any other relevant posts newer than this, here I go.

I have been looking through the forums everywhere and this post was the only post that solved my problem as well. Someone needs to sticky this or add it to the guides in BOLD letters. "Selected folder contains a single movie" can be mistakenly checked by anyone who has single movies in separate folders. Please make note of it somewhere in the guides.
basht Wrote:This thread is old, but since I couldn't find any other relevant posts newer than this, here I go.

I have been looking through the forums everywhere and this post was the only post that solved my problem as well. Someone needs to sticky this or add it to the guides in BOLD letters. "Selected folder contains a single movie" can be mistakenly checked by anyone who has single movies in separate folders. Please make note of it somewhere in the guides.

Duly noted and marked in the Quick Start Guide.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Mode Greyed out0