Request: Delay on info
I think it would be nice to have the option to have a delay on info, or have to press I to get it, as it hides the fanart instantly Huh

How difficult would this be to change for Fanart view?

Thanks
See the menu on the left.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:See the menu on the left.

All I have is hide info. Pressing I brings up the full page, cast, thumbnail buttons etc, not the info plot view.

Do I need to update Confluence or XBMC?
I do not understand what u mean?! :S
It hides the info and pressing I brings up the info you want, plus a bunch more. Think of it as a bonus.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

While it is true, it does bring up all the info + some more, I was thinking more for just a delay on the current info overlay, or again, allow it to be a toggle, I brings up info, press I again, brings up the Info + extra screen?

I think I saw this is an Aeon skin, not sure, but its nice to be able to see the fanart.

If this is something I can do, please give me a pointer, maybe to add a line of code somewhere to add a delay?

(Can you tell I'm not a coder of any sorts? haha)
I completely agree with you [t2ffn]. I was actually looking into a way to remove it completely. If anyone has a clue on how we could do this, or if it's even possible?
yeah, found out that's an option in the left bar's "misc options" section. oops. I can just hide the info in the Movies section, trying to figure out a way to do it for the TV Shows section as well. No option for that one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: Delay on info0