[AppleTV] Apple TV playback error with Broadcom Crystal HD, get Sound but no Picture?
Been trying to play a couple of 720 x264 files with my freshly upgraded ATV + Broadcom Crystal HD card. I can choose the card as renderer and everything seems ok but when i play the files the sound starts but not the video. If i press pause the screen turns black and I can see the time in the bottom right corner but still no picture only sound. This is my log. In desperate need of some help :confused2:
I have a few videos like this as well. Disabling crystal hd support and the videos play fine. Looks like my pastebin log got deleted - strange.
Is it possible to try the file again and maybe get hold of the log?
preppie Wrote:Been trying to play a couple of 720 x264 files with my freshly upgraded ATV + Broadcom Crystal HD card. I can choose the card as renderer and everything seems ok but when i play the files the sound starts but not the video. If i press pause the screen turns black and I can see the time in the bottom right corner but still no picture only sound. This is my log. In desperate need of some help :confused2:

need the full xbmc.log, don't cut it.
Sorry for this. Here's the complete log.
Ordered a new card and the problems seems to be fixed, at least halfway. Now im getting the stuttering problem on the latest svn rel. Guess that I just have to wait for a more stable solution.
I thought my aTV was going crazy Smile

Started watching movie one night, didn't finish it, next day installed Crystal HD, played same movie got sound only no video, it just stays in movie list menu.

Few other movies I tested works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Apple TV playback error with Broadcom Crystal HD, get Sound but no Picture?0