• 35(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
It works fine here.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
yep it was fixed very fast, thanks!
Strange - all catchup work, but live doesn't.
Live channels now report a script error, plus several other menu options, eg. Drama in Categories
Why are they doing this to us? Why are they changing stuff all the time at svt? Someone who knows?
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Hi,
All directories, eg Program A-Ö, in SVTplay have been empty the last couple of days.

I downloaded the latest .zip from https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay and extracted to /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay.
Restarted but Kodi still can't find anything .

Test ran the unittests under /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/test with "python -m unittest testSvt" and get errors after it connects, eg .test_get_episodes,test_get_programs_for_category, test_get_video_json etc.

Is this really working for you guys right now ?
If so, please suggest what I should start to troubleshoot...

Ps. I'm on OSMC Kodi 15.2 if that matters
(2016-06-23, 22:24)pollyplopp Wrote: Hi,
All directories, eg Program A-Ö, in SVTplay have been empty the last couple of days.

I downloaded the latest .zip from https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay and extracted to /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay.
Restarted but Kodi still can't find anything .

Test ran the unittests under /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/test with "python -m unittest testSvt" and get errors after it connects, eg .test_get_episodes,test_get_programs_for_category, test_get_video_json etc.

Is this really working for you guys right now ?
If so, please suggest what I should start to troubleshoot...

Ps. I'm on OSMC Kodi 15.2 if that matters

It was fixed, but it become broken again the next day probably due to that SVT are still making changes in the source code. So the answer to your question, it does not work right now.
Thanks,
Have someone posten a errorlog for The developer to find whats wrong?

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
I tried for amazon tv but it's really difficult to do .... I'll try again later tonight
Hi

Here's a logfile : http://pastebin.com/XJ1DLcmx
Someone here who knows why they are changing the rules all the time at svt?
You can read about the svt changes here (Swedish)

http://svti.svt.se/2016/05/vad-hander-me...gentligen/

My Svt Play started working after i did an update using zip from git.
Thanks, mine is working as well after I downloaded the updated zip file.

My god we will have it this way for a long time I guess after reading the info.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Bizarrely - live channels work on one smartdns but not on another. Both can handle on-demand programmes.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8