• 8(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
johan6504 Wrote:I have the exact same problem on my ATV2. I have tested running SVTPlay on the regular release (initial Cydia) and it works perfect. But after upgrade to nightly build I get problem with sync and buffering all the time. Can anyone please shed some ligt on this? Any settings I can change, what in the nightly build could casue this?

I have no idea what the problem was but with the latest nightly SVT is once again working like a charm with HD! Big Grin
I have now tried it some more and all HD-material on SVT is working perfectly on ATV2 now... It starts instantly and even pause & skip works great Smile

Thank you very much for a excellent plugin that makes life just a little bit more fun!
zer_matt Wrote:Hi,

I'm running the SVT Play-plugin on ATV2 4.3. Works great. But... How do O disable the undertexs? It's a bit annoying to have Swedish undertexts in program in Swedish and I have found no way to disable the undertexts.

Anyone?

Just disable them under the normal menu during play (holding the middle button pressed for like 3 seconds) is working fine for me.. or do you mean to disable them for all videos?
Can somebody tell me just where to get the latest version of this plugin?

I've read the entire thread and there are at least 3 versions listed - where is the latest working version?
Hi!

For some reason the SVT addon does not work for me any longer. What happens is that the stream is not starting to play when I press Enter/OK on the remote. Everywhere else it is working (selecting folder etc) and the streams plays fine in XOT. If I check xbmc.log I can see that the button press is registered but after that nothing happens and there is no indication on the screen that something is happening. Anyone has a clue what to do? I like the SVT addon much more than the XOT so I really what this to work.
pezlin Wrote:Hi!

For some reason the SVT addon does not work for me any longer. What happens is that the stream is not starting to play when I press Enter/OK on the remote. Everywhere else it is working (selecting folder etc) and the streams plays fine in XOT. If I check xbmc.log I can see that the button press is registered but after that nothing happens and there is no indication on the screen that something is happening. Anyone has a clue what to do? I like the SVT addon much more than the XOT so I really what this to work.

Strange! But things usually don't just stop working. Have you made any changes to your system lately? Try to enable debug logging (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file) and look in the log file again.
Apple TV2 running XBMC Gotham beta
kokangit Wrote:Strange! But things usually don't just stop working. Have you made any changes to your system lately? Try to enable debug logging (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file) and look in the log file again.

I will when I have access to the computer. I have changed skin to Rapier (had Rapier Qualar MOD) before but I have tried to change to Confluence and the same thing happens (or more correct doesn't happen ;-))
pezlin Wrote:I will when I have access to the computer. I have changed skin to Rapier (had Rapier Qualar MOD) before but I have tried to change to Confluence and the same thing happens (or more correct doesn't happen ;-))

Here is the log file for SVT addon when it is not working
http://pastebin.com/Lbwb8QSs (line 478 is where I select the stream)

and here is one from XOT when it is working:
http://pastebin.com/seErThHA (line 637 is where I select the stream)

Hm, it actually seems like it has to do with Rapier. Because when I tried Confluence again it worked fine and loaded much quicker than with Rapier. Can the log files give you an idea of why it is so?
pezlin Wrote:Here is the log file for SVT addon when it is not working
http://pastebin.com/Lbwb8QSs (line 478 is where I select the stream)

and here is one from XOT when it is working:
http://pastebin.com/seErThHA (line 637 is where I select the stream)

Hm, it actually seems like it has to do with Rapier. Because when I tried Confluence again it worked fine and loaded much quicker than with Rapier. Can the log files give you an idea of why it is so?

I've looked at the logs but I'm sorry, cannot say anything. I have really not much experience in deveolping for xbmc. It is sure strange that it works with one skin but not the other.
yo!
Anyone else experience abrupt ending of some videos after like 10 seconds?

Apparently some streams use swfVfy... whatever that is Wink

I found a solution to download the streams from svtplay by using rtmpdump here(in swedish)

there is also a solution to the abrubt ending here(also in swedish)

maybe someone can get that shit into the addon, because I sure can't.

peace
nozomi Wrote:yo!
Anyone else experience abrupt ending of some videos after like 10 seconds?

Apparently some streams use swfVfy... whatever that is Wink

I found a solution to download the streams from svtplay by using rtmpdump here(in swedish)

there is also a solution to the abrubt ending here(also in swedish)

maybe someone can get that shit into the addon, because I sure can't.

peace

Have you by any chance an example of a broadcast with that particular problem (abrupt ending) so I can test and see if I can come up with a solution?
kokangit Wrote:Have you by any chance an example of a broadcast with that particular problem (abrupt ending) so I can test and see if I can come up with a solution?

Any tour de ski race you find for example.

Here is a new one:
Programmeny Senaste > Senaste Program > Skidor - Tour de ski: Toblach. Sprintävling, fristil

thanks
Should be fairly easy to solve since the swfVfy can be passed to XBMC...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Popeye Wrote:Should be fairly easy to solve since the swfVfy can be passed to XBMC...

Great! Sitting here and googling that. Seems like the guys in UK has had this problems since 2 years for BBC. Turned out that they needed a patch for librtmp (as I understand it).

Please, if you could point in the right direction for how to tell XBMC to use swfverify from the svtplay plugin.
kokangit Wrote:Great! Sitting here and googling that. Seems like the guys in UK has had this problems since 2 years for BBC. Turned out that they needed a patch for librtmp (as I understand it).

Please, if you could point in the right direction for how to tell XBMC to use swfverify from the svtplay plugin.

OK, I've got it! Watching JVM hockey game without problem!

So I have a working proof of concept. Now I have to find time to patch the svtplay plugin. Hopefully soon! Will keep you posted.

Cheers!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8