•   
  • 38(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
I have seen a marked deterioration in responsiveness in SVT Play and other plugins after updating my Kodi (on Raspberry Pi) to version 17 and 17.1.
Now it takes a very loong time to even get to the list of programs let alone starting playback of a selected program. Maybe 30 to 60 seconds, which feels like an eternity!
It was MUCH quicker before, but I am not sure it is the add-on. It could be Kodi itself that has deteriorated.
BTW: I am on a fiber 250/100 Mbit/s connection so there should not be any speed issues regarding Internet.
And my Raspberry Pi is wired to a 100 Mbit Ethernet. So no WiFi delays either...
Bo Berglund
Sweden
Channels is working today.
ToddeSwe
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - Netgear WNDR 3700 router - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Hi!

I am running Kodi 17.4 on a raspberry pi, python version is 2.7.9-1. xbmc.python is version 2.25.0 (not updated since last year) and is backwards compatible to 2.1.0.

Since monday this week, I can't get any content in the SVT Play video-addon (4.1.0). 
It launches but there's no content.
This is the log output when launching it:launch log (https://paste.kodi.tv/gaxerisaso.kodi)As you can see, it claims to be successfully run.

I downloaded tests from the github repo and ran it on my pi and this is the output: unit test output (https://paste.kodi.tv/bukoyalori.kodi)But I don't know if they work when it's deployed or only when run in a code project context, I've never messed with python code before. 
I've tried apt-get update && apt-get upgrade on the pi, and also upgrading and downgrading the addon version, uninstalling and reinstalling it too, but to no avail.

The problem occurred after I installed other addons (that I later removed). Could this be due to one of the other addons depending on a higher version of Python that is not backwards compatible for the SVT Play addon or something similar? 
Is there a range of versions of some dependency that I can look for that might get it to work? 

I'm currently looking at the code, trying to see if I can get a video stream using curl with the url's that I found in the project to see if SVT changed something with their api, but since I have no prior Python experience, I'm not progressing very much.

Any help?
  •   
  • 38(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)48