• 39(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
Maintainer here. The addon is matrix compatible already. It should be available in maxtrix when it is stable, at least that is what they have said.
I always have to start a program, and then change the bitrate as the program starts with the lowest possible.
No settings for this, can it not be set to start with highest possible bitrate?
(2020-05-31, 22:05)linqcan Wrote: Maintainer here. The addon is matrix compatible already. It should be available in maxtrix when it is stable, at least that is what they have said.

Tested against latest LibreElec master build (Matrix Alfa 18.9.701) the result says incompatible.
Is 'master' at https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay compatible?
I have added the channel folder as a widget on my home screen and the channels are displayed, but during playback I don't get any program information - playback is working just fine.
When adding the plugin as a widget and accessing the channels thru the channels folder I can access the program information within the player.
Can something be changed so program information is available if accessing the channels thru a widget?
Hi

Today my SVT Play stoped working. This is what i get:

2022-04-04 22:34:29.856 T:25960   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'data'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.svtplay\default.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                       svt_play.run(PLUGIN_PARAMS)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.svtplay\resources\lib\svtplay.py", line 74, in run
                                                       self.navigate(arg_mode, arg_id, arg_params)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.svtplay\resources\lib\svtplay.py", line 112, in navigate
                                                       self.view_channels()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.svtplay\resources\lib\svtplay.py", line 179, in view_channels
                                                       channels = self.graphql.getChannels()
                                                     File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.svtplay\resources\lib\api\graphql.py", line 215, in getChannels
                                                       json_data = self.__get(operation_name, query_hash)
                                                     File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.svtplay\resources\lib\api\graphql.py", line 362, in __get
                                                       return json_data["data"]
                                                   KeyError: 'data'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

Is someone reading here anymore or have this moved to someplace else?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I get the same error. It started with only the last news item category having this error, bit now all items in the menu have this error.

Probably a change in part of SVT...

Well the error is that there is no dictionary called "data" returned from the call
I have the same problem. Stopped working just now. Would be nice if SVTPlay worked again.
There is a new working version at the authors Github:
Works perfect.

https://github.com/kodi-svtplay/xbmc-svt...ag/v5.1.13
Murgatroyd, thank you very much! You are a saver! Works perfect for me as well.
I tried to install this newest SVTPlay on 2 different Kodi 19.4 installations but got the error message:  The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied
Machine 1: Updated Arch linux system
Machine 2: Raspberry 3+ with Debian Bullseye
I understand that Kodi19 only uses Python 3.x so there must be some code in the plugin that relies on Python 2
I hope it is easily fixable!
(2022-04-08, 10:42)MKornby Wrote: I tried to install this newest SVTPlay on 2 different Kodi 19.4 installations but got the error message:  The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied
Machine 1: Updated Arch linux system
Machine 2: Raspberry 3+ with Debian Bullseye
I understand that Kodi19 only uses Python 3.x so there must be some code in the plugin that relies on Python 2
I hope it is easily fixable!

This should have solved itself now when 5.1.13 (and 5.1.14) has been pushed out by Kodi.

But for future reference: The builds on our Github are Kodi Krypton builds (Python 2) as that is our current baseline/mainline. They do not work on Matrix (v19.x) and higher. Versions for Matrix are automagically created when we push a new version to the Kodi plugin repo and cannot be found on our Github page. So the error message you got is expected and not an error or bug.
I want to add a request called favourites where i can add for example Svenska Nyheter to, and when entering that i want it to list the latest show at the top.
This error is still an issue using Kodi 19.4 on latest osmc.
Can't play any videos in the "filmer" category:

Code:

ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
Error Contents: 'data'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/default.py", line 12, in <module>
   svt_play.run(PLUGIN_PARAMS)
 File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/svtplay.py", line 74, in run
   self.navigate(arg_mode, arg_id, arg_params)
 File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/svtplay.py", line 103, in navigate
   self.start_video(id)
 File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/svtplay.py", line 223, in start_video
   video_data = self.graphql.getVideoDataForLegacyId(legacy_id)
 File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/api/graphql.py", line 199, in getVideoDataForLegacyId
   json_data = self.__get(operation_name, query_hash, variables=variables)
 File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/api/graphql.py", line 359, in __get
   return json_data["data"]
   KeyError: 'data'
   -->End of Python script error report
Have you tried Retrospect addon?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=25522
(2022-11-03, 16:12)MatteN Wrote: Have you tried Retrospect addon?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=25522

I just downloaded and tested: Retrospect plays the same videos just fine.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8