• 5(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
Thumbs Up 
This is so great to be able to watch SVTPlay on my ATV2! Nod

Thanks a lot, me and my kids use this everyday.

The only thing not working that I noticed is RTMP livestreams, I get audio but no Video.

I run the latest XBMCbuild from this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92261 that should include support for RTMP.
ATV2, cool Big Grin

What stream?
Any other live stream that is working?
Does it work on win/*nix?
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Nice job everyone.
I have donwloaded and installed through the addon system and I have a few questions:

1. How do I enable the previously mentioned "dump" function? I can't find any settings for it.

2. When browsing "Kategorier"->"Sport" I have 10 options to choose from. But if I browse it in a web-browser I have 13 options to choose from. Why is it not the same?

3. Under "Kategorier"->"Sport" I can when browsing in a web-browser select different sports, such as "Bandy", "Basket", "Fotboll", "Friidrott", etc... Is it possible to incorporate those options in the add-on as well.
1. you have a debug menu option in settings.

2. We dont use the web content but a rss/xml format provided by svt. This could be a reason.

3. Have to look into that...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Popeye Wrote:Customizaator it is Big Grin

Sounds strange, I usually do System>Addons>Install from ZiP

I have started to look at Nilzens code and created a fork over at Github but I had to do a final release Big Grin with some fixes and functional dump (on linux with rtmpdump)
SvtPlay.se-0.1.1

or at github

EDIT, go grab latest from the post further down

I got that ver. to work, but not the newer ver.
why?
Hi

I can see that I have some fellow countrymen which have installed SVT Play on their ATV 2.
Everything is working just fine for me except that I would have loved if it was possible to directly access SVT Play from the main navigation menu rather going down through some submenues to find it.
I've searched both the forums and on the internet for a solution to do this but in vain. The closest thing was to go into video and "Add source" and select the plugin which I wanted to be shown but SVT play doesn't show up.

Is there some way to manually put SVT play on the main menu or via some option via the XBMC GUI in ATV2?

//M
Rooster, you should be able to create a shortcut to SVTPlay and/or individual programs that you can access from the main menu.

Navigate to the SVTPlay plug-in, press and hold the "Menu"button on the ATV2 remote. This should bring up a menu where you can choose "add to favorites".

To access your favorites, press the "menu"button on the remote when you are in the main menu.

Is this what you are looking for?
I would prefer it as a large SVT icon on the main navigation window rather than having it as a favorite.

//M
This is great! Good job! Much better than xot!
Just one more thing .... Recently SVT enabled optional subtitling of (Swedish) programs. In the web-player there is a green "T" (for Textning) which toggles subtitles. The "T" is not there for all programs, just some. Would it be possible to incorporate this feature in the plugin?

Please. Pretty please. With sugar on top?
@PrimaryMaster. Uninstall the version you have and go fetch the officiall version from the xbmc repo.

@kokangit, I also have had my thoughts about this. Looked at it very quickly and it looks like an ordinary srt file so it should be fairly easy to fix...got to find some time..
Really great work both of you!

Trying out the svtplay.se version from github and found the following bugs/requests.

Time-bookmarking.
Naming of rtmpdump files.
Also the encoding for swedish specific characters (åäö) doesn't look right.

Really nice with rtmpdump and the use of subcatalogs of the programs!

(I don't know python and can't help :-( )
Regarding subtitles for Swedish programs:
Popeye Wrote:@kokangit, I also have had my thoughts about this. Looked at it very quickly and it looks like an ordinary srt file so it should be fairly easy to fix...got to find some time..

Well, I found some time to play with subtitles. And I actually got it to work.
At the moment my changes to the original code is not in the best shape, works for testing. But I will clean it up and make sure it does not break anything and then I can perhaps provide it as a patch somewhere?
@scrdcow, please use the official version from nilzen's repo. this is where I submit my changes nowadays.

@kokangit Do a fork of nilzen's code at github and do a pull request once you are done.
OK, uploaded my changes for subtitles.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8