Fanart missing
Hi there,

I just discovered XBMC for the first time and... THANK YOU! This is a relieve to see that there is a WAY better solution then MSMC which is unbelievable bad!

There is on thing which is not working though. I can't get fanart to work. The options show download automatically and I tried out every possible view setting. No fanart at all. Rapier is the skin I am using, but it is also not working on any other skin.

Thank you for any help on that.

Merlin
More info needed. Which scraper (and which settings), what movie and others. Please start by enabling debug logging in system settings and run the scan again. Locate the xbmc.log file and pastebin it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I tried different scrabbers, none of them worked. Internet connection is OK and I can stream Movies from Apple through XBMC. Movies like "Bill", "Outlander", "Star Trek" etc. in MP4 and in ISO. How do I scan? I thought this will be done automaticaly like the settings suggest?

How can I activate loging? Sorry I am new to xbmc.

There is another error which might be related. Whenever I start playing a song I get following win 7 error message:
'"Visual C++ runtime error R6034. An application has made an atempt to load the C Runtime Library incorectly. Please contact the app support team for more info." That only happens once I play a song. Movies play back perfectly except of the fanart.

System is win 7 home premium german.

Kind regards, Merlin
vdrfan Wrote:More info needed. Which scraper (and which settings), what movie and others. Please start by enabling debug logging in system settings and run the scan again. Locate the xbmc.log file and pastebin it.

Read again Wink and check the online manual, especially this one http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_...Library%29
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thank you! That solved my problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart missing0