[WINDOWS] Trying to get emulator to launch from XBMC for Windows?
new to xbmc tryin to setup an emulator
i was able to place the launcher files in the right place set up the sources, file names, emulator location, but when go to launch a rom it only launches the emulator, not the rom. ive tried snesx9 and zsnesw is there a step im missing or is there somethin that needs to be typed in th "application arguents" line when setting up the emulator?
also how to ppl get those rom box art? cuz when i try to search for a thumbnail all i get are useless pics.

thanks in advance
Funny thing is I first tested the launcher out on my other pc and it worked just fine (loads ZSNES rom) but won't work on my HTPC.

Both are running win7, however the pc that launcher works on is using an older version of XBMC (the one right before the xmas eve update). Perhaps this is causing the problem?
Hey I am having troubles too setting up the emulators in XBMC. I can't even see an exe through xbmc.. Is there some kind of tutorial explaining step by step how to add an emulator (or any other app) to xbmc?
You need a launcher to 'launch' the executable within XBMC. Try searching the forums for 'advanced launcher'.
Alceste Wrote:Hey I am having troubles too setting up the emulators in XBMC. I can't even see an exe through xbmc.. Is there some kind of tutorial explaining step by step how to add an emulator (or any other app) to xbmc?
You can do this using the Advanced Launcher add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Trying to get emulator to launch from XBMC for Windows?0