Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC

ha! anyone expected this? neither did i Smile it just hit ma a few days ago...

the first release of this new skin will only be available on xbox-skins.net and allxboxskins.com the release on those sites is xbmc 1.1.0 compatible. further releases will be available on my site and in this forum thread.

ok now dont just read this boring thread and go download Wink

any feedback highly apreciated...

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

looks amazing :bowdown:

the only thing i dont like is the my music icon (the black speaker). feels like it doesnt fit with the other icons. otherwise its excellent! :p

should be the new default really... even though pm 1 is amazing too =)
i like it a lot.. very cool lookig icons...
the only thing i'd change is the damn os x back drop... i've had os x for as long as it existed and i'm way over that picture... come on, with your creativity, i'm sure u can find something better... :bowdown:

other wise the font maybe could have looked nicer but maybe you're restricted by the program itself. over all very cool ut could have been even better..... :kickass:
looks good, so when we gonna see that "pink/purple" version of your base pm skin that u showed off a while ago hmmm?
nm choke, imma asshole, i just noticed it at xbox-skins. "reactive" i like it.
a personal thank you chokey for yet another amazing skin. now it is my default "pmii" your a class above the rest with your excellent work!

:bowdown:
:kickass:

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

man.. two days going now and i like it...  :talktohand:
i even got used to the os x background  Shocked

i still think you should post your beautiful app thumbnails for us powerless graphical entities. :nuts:
very nice.

the only thing i would change is the button/text colors so they are more visible against the blue background. they are a little bit hard to see.
awesome!!!! :bowdown:

nice work!! Cool
love it..always wanted a lighter version of the screen
my wish comes true
keep them coming hehe..

thanks alot
binh
glad you guys like it - bad news thou - im not releasing any more updates for this skin on neiter my site nor any other skin site - the skin is just using too many copyrighted images... ill drop some updates on irc thou - making sure theyre spreadin' Wink

looks like this skin could kick ass in hdtv.

i must upgrade (i'm lazy) my xbmc immediately and test it.

thanks choke, seems excellent as usual.
could you not change the graphics? the whole look of this pmii is so much more crisp... the font is excellent the colours are a1 i'd be so disappointed to see this shrivel up as i think its better than your original pm which is again good.
i had a little chat with critikill and we decided to release project mayhem ii on my site. please read the news before you go download.

cheers, chokey

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC0