Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC
(bobbin007 @ nov. 24 2004,21:43 Wrote:you'll have to update your xboxmediacenter.xml with the <homebuttons> tags.

greets

bobbin007
this is the xboxmediacenter.xml used
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs....=markup

<homebuttons> are on it Sad
HTPC: Zotac ION 330 on Linux Gentoo/Ubuntu BD Remote (bdremote-ng) 20x4 USB LCD
he needs to update his xbmc at all

the homebutton tags are auto added

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

hi there! this is my first post here, so go easy on me if it's in the wrong place or a newb question - please just point me on my way!

i'm using the project mayhem ii skin as my dashboard and absolutely love it. the version i acquired has a small "r" at the bottom right that appears to bring up a menu. now for the dumb*ss question - i've had a read around (searching for "r" doesn't always bring back desired results) and could anyone tell me
a) what does the "r" stand for?
b) where the file that contains the menu items is? (i'll happily have a stab at customising it on my own, just need to know where it is!Wink
(hotphil @ nov. 25 2004,17:52 Wrote:hi there! this is my first post here, so go easy on me if it's in the wrong place or a newb question - please just point me on my way!

i'm using the project mayhem ii skin as my dashboard and absolutely love it. the version i acquired has a small "r" at the bottom right that appears to bring up a menu. now for the dumb*ss question - i've had a read around (searching for "r" doesn't always bring back desired results) and could anyone tell me
a) what does the "r" stand for?
b) where the file that contains the menu items is? (i'll happily have a stab at customising it on my own, just need to know where it is!Wink
it looks like an "s" to me?
for "submenu" perhaps?

anyways.. to customize that menu you can edit dialogsubmenu.xml which is in the pal folder for project mayhem ii.
brilliant, thanks very much. yep, it is an "s" (typo on my part). interestingly, the dialogsubmenu file only exists in my pal folder and not my pal 16x9. i've got is set to use 16x9, but it's clearly using the file in the other folder. either way, thanks for your help there!
you only need the file in the pal16x9 folder if it actually needs widescreen fixing...

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

clean checkout and finally pm2 work

sorry Sad
HTPC: Zotac ION 330 on Linux Gentoo/Ubuntu BD Remote (bdremote-ng) 20x4 USB LCD
great skin, thanks for all this hard work :kickass:
hope we'll see a update soon which works with current cvs
is there a splash screen to match project mayhem ii looks?
trying to finish the update this weekend - theres only one splash screen so far...

nice settings-icons.
hope to see pm2 as default skin soon.
Wink
now that would be a step backwards

many textures are copywritten - specially the icons

not to mention the most obvious background

sorry, i've forgotten about the copyright.
:d
i found one 'bug' while playing a video.
see here:

movie paused

my videos osd

i like the osd a lot with that silver and blue, fits pm2 nicely.
just that piece where the time is displayed doesnt look 'professional' / part of the osd.
maybe you can create a new bar, flat/rectangular with same silvery like other osd and blue in the middle to display time/pause button
with round/flat right side, dunno.
i mean sort of like this:

could you allign both on the same vertiacal level too?
thats not the case with pm1 either.

lemme know what you think
ok, i want to say first that i like this skin a lot, but not really the home images.
cant we create nice looking silvery/white/blue images that would match the new settings icons and the osd?
could you tell us what kind of images you would need? quality, size, real digital photo.....whatever

i would like these as my pictures icon for instance:
smartparts 3.5" digital picture frame

or one of the larger views of:

vialta vistaframe

i can search for alternative images for other sections as well

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC0