Preferred Folder and File Organization for Media to XBMC, tool that optimize storage?
Question 
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums and wanted to say first I love XBMC. It's perfect for OCD people like me who like to have everything organized and perfect looking. Now, I have been researching all over trying to find what I am looking for but have found nothing. What I'm looking for is a file organizer which has the ability to rename and move files based on what they are registered as in XBMC. For example, I have a large number of TV shows and Movies. Most of which import into XBMC easily and the few that don't, I don't mind manually adding them. What I would like is the ability for XBMC to take the name of the movie/tv show that it is registered as and rename to a uniform name and move it to something like /TVshows/showname/show. This seems like a feature that would be in high demand so I was surprised when I didn't find anything. Is something like this hiding in plain sight or has it not been devolved yet.

Reading over my description I will try to clarify in case its to confusing. What I'm looking for is something that will take a file that has already been imported into XBMC rename it to the name downloaded by the scraper and organize it into a logical file system. Thanks

Steve
There are several apps in http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=116 but none that really does what you are after.. but they can rename based on what they scrape.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preferred Folder and File Organization for Media to XBMC, tool that optimize storage?0