XBMC WebUI Config(GetBookmark)?
[Windows] - Sorry, posted in wrong forum and forgot to add OS tag

Hey,

I'm trying to utilize this:
PHP Code:
<?php
$XBMCReturnVar 
trim(strip_tags(file_get_contents($XBMCURI.'xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=Config(getbookmark;videos;path;1)')));
?>

however, all I get is:
Code:
Error:WebServer needs to be running - is it?

yet I can still use other functions, such as ExecBuiltIn (UpdateLibrary, CleanLibrary etc), GetSystemInfo and TakeScreenshot. I'm trying to add the ability to alter a sources multipath via my custom control panel. Any help would be appreciated Smile
I would also like to add that
PHP Code:
file_get_contents($XBMCURI.'xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=WebServerStatus()'); 
returns "On". If I use the original WebUI (default.asp), there are no problems. I even tried to remove password protection on the WebServer, but nothing helps.

Also tried altering my original Config command to
PHP Code:
$XBMCURI.'xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=config&parameter=getbookmark;music;name;1)' 
No dice. However, if I send an invalid parameter and/or command, WebServer tells me that there is no such command/parameter. This is driving me nuts! xbmc.log doesn't show anything related to WebServer, apparently.
I'll just edit sources.xml directly. But you might want to look into this as a bug(?)
httpapi will be replaced by jsonrpc so its unlikely we'll fix any bugs in httpapi area.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC WebUI Config(GetBookmark)?0