• 8(current)
Donations for DVD-menu in XBMC campaign
(anomaly @ may 01 2005,07:13 Wrote:sun apr 24 :
fixed: selecing audiotrack from dvdmenu should now be fully working

fri apr 15 :
updated: libdvdnav.dll and libdvdcss-2.dll with support for largefiles (>2gb, using our custom headers)

wed apr 13:
fixed: highlighting in dvdmenu failed if an menu with different highlighting scheme had been displayed before
fixed: dvdplayer didn't work at all as it's pixelshader source had been removed
added: new virtual window for dvdplayer when in menu mode. allows nicer keymappings.
from this post, it seems some functionality is already in cvs?
any chance of a new build in the usual places soon?
(not begging, just excited)
(smokeman @ may 02 2005,00:29 Wrote:any chance of a new build in the usual places soon?
we don't do any builds, so its the wrong place to ask anyway.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
(hullebulle @ may 02 2005,01:38 Wrote:
(smokeman @ may 02 2005,00:29 Wrote:any chance of a new build in the usual places soon?
we don't do any builds, so its the wrong place to ask anyway.
was there any progress with the libdvdnav and libdvdcss libraries recently ?

it's being bugging me for long enough now and i wish to have full dvd menu working on the media center. i am willing to spend some time on implementing this missing feature. ultimate goal is that it is done for next xmas Smile as a nice present to all the xbox community.

i've been working on my own implementation of a for-now-crude dvd player virtual machine as a mplayer frontend but i'd be glad to make use of the two library mentionned above. i'd like to start with whatever you guys have in cvs. any password required to get those files? i can see neither are in the 1.1.0 source package.

also back to last may, it seemed some of you guys where doing pretty good at some initial functionnalities...any particular reason for not having any news since then? i am just currious.

thank.
well, the dvdplayer is fully in normal cvs.. just needs to be enabled.. it's working quite well with a few bugs still..
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Question 
(johndead666 @ aug. 22 2005,09:22 Wrote:i wish to have full dvd menu working on the media center. i am willing to spend some time on implementing this missing feature..
if you are a programmer/developer then we welcome all and any assistanse you can give us, read this (link), ...there are loads to be done, both big and small

(johndead666 @ aug. 22 2005,09:22 Wrote:i've been working on my own implementation of a for-now-crude dvd player virtual machine as a mplayer frontend but i'd be glad to make use of the two library mentionned above. i'd like to start with whatever you guys have in cvs. any password required to get those files? i can see neither are in the 1.1.0 source package.
progress is being made in the cvs, though we've not posted any public news the changelog can always be read here, ...if you like to help checkout these:
  - dvd-video player core/library (alpha!Wink, calling all devs, your help is needed!
  - so you want to become a xbmc-developer?, yes you, you can help code xbmc too ;-)
  - xbox development resources for xbmc-devs, post links, libraries, tips & tricks...
suggest you look at our "dvdplayer" core instead of starting something new, if everyone work together it (and many features for it) will get done sooner.

ps! we would love it if more programmers/developers stepped forward and offered their help here, jump right in, even if you're just a beginner or hobbyist!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donations for DVD-menu in XBMC campaign0