• 5(current)
[RELEASE] RAI TV (Video) Plugin - Italian Television
davezatv Wrote:hello, .... i have 2 plugins; 1 is plugin.video.raiTV (by ghizzu) and the other is plugin.video.rai (by fabrintosh). the one by fabrintosh shows rai 1, 2, 3, 4 and about 15 channels; but when i try to watch it says "Error script failed"
the plugin by ghizzu shows the "direttaTV" and all channels in there says "this content is for those in the Italian Country". can anyone help me with this?

The 24hr news channel works try that. But yes the others say "this content is for those in the Italian Country". I don't know how to get those to work it must know the IP address or something..
cameraguy Wrote:The 24hr news channel works try that. But yes the others say "this content is for those in the Italian Country". I don't know how to get those to work it must know the IP address or something..

yes i know the 24hr news works which is great, but i want to see Rai1, 2,3,4 Rai sport etc.... is there any way to get this working right?
davezatv Wrote:yes i know the 24hr news works which is great, but i want to see Rai1, 2,3,4 Rai sport etc.... is there any way to get this working right?

Same question here,
I'd love to see these channels liable via the app. Is it possible?
PatrickBateman Wrote:Same question here,
I'd love to see these channels liable via the app. Is it possible?

I'd like this too. However, If they check your IP to see if it's leased to an Italian ISP, then I'm afraid the only way around would be with a proxy, sorta what you have to do to watch HULU outside of the US of A.
Thank you for this wonderful information. I am so happy to be able to watch Linea Blu on my Apple TV 2 via XBMC. It is OK for me that they are not live.
Update: Please note that sometimes zip installer complains about addon structure (I had to rename plugin.video.RaiTV.zip to 1.1.1..plugin.video.RaiTV.zip) and doesn't let you install. It happened for me and I'm not sure why. If so extract zip and copy to addon folder.

Hi,
Since it's been a long time since this script stopped working I modified it to make Rai Uno/Due/Tre work again. I have very low knowledge of Python and spent very little time in doing it so it's really a very dirty hack... but it worked for me. I hope it will work for you all too.
Credits still go to original authors which I hope won't be much disappointed Smile

https://rapidshare.com/files/778346855/1....RaiTV.zip

Cheers.
puppinoo.
hello why I can hear the voice but I can not see the video?
(2012-05-09, 12:20)puppinoo2 Wrote: Update: Please note that sometimes zip installer complains about addon structure (I had to rename plugin.video.RaiTV.zip to 1.1.1..plugin.video.RaiTV.zip) and doesn't let you install. It happened for me and I'm not sure why. If so extract zip and copy to addon folder.

Hi,
Since it's been a long time since this script stopped working I modified it to make Rai Uno/Due/Tre work again. I have very low knowledge of Python and spent very little time in doing it so it's really a very dirty hack... but it worked for me. I hope it will work for you all too.
Credits still go to original authors which I hope won't be much disappointed Smile

https://rapidshare.com/files/778346855/1....RaiTV.zip

Cheers.
puppinoo.

sorry, Live TV didn't work for me in XBMC Eden on my mac.
Hello well is not working for me too!
I tested again the modified version and it still works for me. My tests are on a XBMC EDEN on Windows 7 and a XBMC EDEN BETA 4 on Openelec. I don't know what to say. Try to remove manyally the archive and reinstall again.
(2012-06-13, 09:19)puppinoo2 Wrote: I tested again the modified version and it still works for me. My tests are on a XBMC EDEN on Windows 7 and a XBMC EDEN BETA 4 on Openelec. I don't know what to say. Try to remove manyally the archive and reinstall again.

What is your location (country)?
Italy Smile
my issue it is only audio, I can verry easly listen all channels but I can not see any!
don't work
say "plugin error"
XBMC Media Center PVR Xvba Edition 2:12.0~git20120502.1900-e9e0027-0oneiric
ProgDVB show Rai YoYo well.
(2012-07-04, 22:19)zlojcrash Wrote: don't work
say "plugin error"
XBMC Media Center PVR Xvba Edition 2:12.0~git20120502.1900-e9e0027-0oneiric
ProgDVB show Rai YoYo well.

Well, I only modified code to show Rai1/2/3 so if Rai Yoyo doesn't work it must depends on general issues in original plugin. I tested the plugin again and it still works for me. Try to manual remove and install from scratch... (delete from addons and userdata/addon_data) and try again.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RAI TV (Video) Plugin - Italian Television2