TV Show Sets Grouping for custom sort order filters the Video Database Library?
Appreciate the explanation.
BUMP... has there been any consideration for this request?
Bump. This is a feature I would love to have. Tv show set... Working the same way as movie set with poster, fanart and banners. Maybe even clear art icons? It would really make xbmc EVEN better.

//Live2Ride
Bump. This would be nice for my home video collection as well.
Bump.

I'm aware of custom nodes, but I'm having the Star Trek problem. i.e. I have:
  • Star Trek: Original Series
  • Star Trek: Animated Series
  • Star Trek: Next Generation
  • Star Trek: DS9
  • Star Trek: Voyager
  • Star Trek: Enterprise
They're clogging up my TV Series section. What I'd love is to be able to just have a single entry, "Star Trek", in the TV Series section, that expands out to a list of sub-series, in much the same way as movie sets do.

Is there a way to do this with custom nodes? Or any other way?

Thanks.
Shameless BUMP - does anyone know how to do this^ ?
This is not really possible right now. It could be achieved if we would allow mixed lists of tvshows and tvshow tags but I've never looked at it and don't know about any potential problems.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Bump.
(2013-10-16, 20:05)lloydsmart Wrote: I'm aware of custom nodes, but I'm having the Star Trek problem. i.e. I have:
  • Star Trek: Original Series
  • Star Trek: Animated Series
  • Star Trek: Next Generation
  • Star Trek: DS9
  • Star Trek: Voyager
  • Star Trek: Enterprise
They're clogging up my TV Series section. What I'd love is to be able to just have a single entry, "Star Trek", in the TV Series section, that expands out to a list of sub-series, in much the same way as movie sets do.
A bit of googling hasn't turned up a solution. Have I missed something? is the Star Trek problem solvable? Pretty please let this be a solved problem - or on a roadmap or something. Nod
Sets would indeed be a welcome addition...

a big +1 again.

-------

has somebody succeeded with custom node way ?
I posted a request on this in the "Feature Suggestions" section.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195174
any one come up with any new info ??
last time i asked, it was a "nobody as time to implement this" so...
i dont understand why when there so many people wanting it
Actually, there is someone working on this. I don't want to say who, so they don't get hammered with people bugging them (unless they want that ;) ), and I have no idea how far along it is or if it will even ever become a feature. So, no promises, but it might be closer than we think.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Sets Grouping for custom sort order filters the Video Database Library?2