• 5(current)
Post your setup pictures
migueld Wrote:Wow looks great, classy look, matching skin.. sexay. Nice lighting effect too Smile

It would be great if you could share your icon and background here. I love to see it in my HTPC
ForceTen...It'd be great if you could share the seating supplier too.. damn! Nice setup there!

edit: The sewing machine box rounds it off nicely!
ForceTen Wrote:Asus Revo 1600 w/USB Live Install
Xbox360 HD DVD drive for external DVDs
HP USB IR Receiver
Sound Blaster USB sound card for Optical out

Pioneer Elite A/V receiver
Behringer FBD for optimizing bass response at seating positions
Monitor Audio Gold Reference speakers
HSU subwoofer
Sanyo Z5 Projector (image is MUCH better than shown in picture)

Nice room! really nice! I'm jealous...

But that gear needs racking!.... you know it does ;0)

9/10 for that room.... would have been 10, but you're missing a nice rack behind frosted or smoked glass :0)
nmt1978 Wrote:It would be great if you could share your icon and background here. I love to see it in my HTPC
Here is a post in the Alaska colors thread with download links and instructions for applying the wallpaper, icons and color set. Enjoy, and do post up in that thread if you come across any issues or have suggestions with the color scheme.

ForceTen - I'm digging that carpet. Great looking room. I'm curious about your rack plans too; from the look of the rest of the room I would imagine you've got something nice in mind...
AnalogKid Wrote:Nice room! really nice! I'm jealous...

But that gear needs racking!.... you know it does ;0)

9/10 for that room.... would have been 10, but you're missing a nice rack behind frosted or smoked glass :0)

Thanks. I agree that the equipment closet is not at all pretty. I'm the only one that sees that space really.

I own/operate a theater design company and I do treat client racks much differently than my own.

The seats are Berkline 088's. The three in front have electric recline in addition to shakers. The rear four are manual with no shakers.

Edit: If you're interested in seeing a picture log of the room build, look here:

Room Build
ForceTen Wrote:Thanks. I agree that the equipment closet is not at all pretty. I'm the only one that sees that space really.

I own/operate a theater design company and I do treat client racks much differently than my own.

The seats are Berkline 088's. The three in front have electric recline in addition to shakers. The rear four are manual with no shakers.

Edit: If you're interested in seeing a picture log of the room build, look here:

Room Build

Awesome setup mate. What size is the room and screen?
nokmond Wrote:Awesome setup mate. What size is the room and screen?

15' x 21', 96" 1.78 AT screen (center channel is behind it)

Front row eyes are approx. 10.5 foot from screen.
Mitsubishi HC4900 projector, 100" screen, lots of Blu-Ray rips (and a POS camera that cannot take a picture in the dark).

Image[/img]
Image[/img]
Image[/img]
Kit list:
ReadyNAS NV+ (4x WD10EACS)
ReadyNAS NV (currently empty)
D-Link DNS-323
Samsung LE52B750
Onkyo HTX-22HD + SKS-11 speaker package
Asrock ION 330 (HTPC running xbmc)
PS3
Wii
Harmony One

Asrock 330
Philips 37PFL5603D
Onkyo TX SR507
Canton Movie 120 MX
SAMSUNG Digital-Receiver DCB-B360G
Acer Easystore NAS 3x1TB
Logitech Harmony One
Asus EeeBox EB1501
3M S10 Projector
Folex Screen
Creative Surround 4.1 (OLD!!)

I also have the EeeBox going to an Iiyama ProLite B2409HDS when I don't really need the projector, like for listening to music. I can also output to a nice small Dell 15" LCD if I want to use the Iiyama for something else.

Screen Up

Screen Down

Projector

In the Light

In the Dark!
ant_thomas Wrote:Asus EeeBox EB1501
3M S10 Projector
Folex Screen
Creative Surround 4.1 (OLD!!)

I also have the EeeBox going to an Iiyama ProLite B2409HDS when I don't really need the projector, like for listening to music. I can also output to a nice small Dell 15" LCD if I want to use the Iiyama for something else.

Nice use of space.
Here is the bedroom setup. Since it's in the bedroom, I was required by the wife to keep everything very clean. It's amazing enough she let me mount an LCD and surround speakers in the room. Sorry for the dots, something wrong with my camera (yes I did clean the lens).

Toshiba 32in LCD
Zotac MAG ND01
AT&T U-Verse
Yamaha Surround receiver & Speakers (5.1)
Cables-2-Go IR Repeater
UEI 6131 Universal Remote (JP1 programmed)

I have an older setup in the family room too but it's a mess right now for picture taking.

Thanks XBMC guys!
thebitjockey Wrote:Sorry for the dots, something wrong with my camera (yes I did clean the lens).

Nothing wrong with the camera. That's actually dust in the air you're seeing.
Nice.

Most used skin seems to be Confluence and everybody has nice cable management:-)
Anyways thread is very inspiring and I'll post mine setup when I get rid of cables.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your setup pictures7