Webradio - favorites list?
just an idea ... the webradio interface absolutely rocks. just that when i listen to the same couple of radio stations all of the time, it'd be cool if i could just have a favorites list somewhere - as opposed to having to go through several different layers of genres to get to them.

also, something differentiating between 128kbps+ streams and lower quality would be cool, too.

thanks, and keep up the good work!

b
hi,

check out www.onlinestreams.nl for an alternative kml browser. this one does have the ability to keep your bookmarks.
i checked that site and its script out ... i guess you could see the framework was getting there, but it's clearly not mature enough for release yet. in the menus, half of the buttons don't work and have the label "to do" on them. even if i could save my favorites (it wasn't clear how to do this), i still much prefer the finished, refined look of the standard web radio script.

and the crossing out of "k|i|s|s" in the corner to write "my a*s!" underneath is just, well ... childish. one of xbmc's greatest attributes is how well they've managed to produce a presentable project. once (non-technical, non-gamers) people get past the initial "you're doing *what* on your xbox?" shock, they quickly warm up to the professional feel of xbmc. this childish graffiti takes it down a notch, without a doubt.
i spoke to the developer of this script and he agreed that the layout should change. he told me he changed it now. check the screenshots on his website. it is still work in progress, but the main functionality is there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Webradio - favorites list?0