$INFO[ListItem.Duration] now available on episode level
Just noticed this today while skinning some views today. I tried to check trac to see when it was added but I must not have used the correct terms nothing current was coming up....Unless I'm wrong I believe it's new.

Anyways, I know some people wanted this, just giving a heads up. I'm on build r27125-BTW.
For me ListItem.Duration is only available if the scraper find the episode time and write it down to the .nfo file.
Ember MediaManager can do this.
There's no runtime/duration for episodes on thetvdb.com. Might work if you place <runtime>X minutes</runtime> in the episode .nfo.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Yea my TV section is a mess (lots still have hacky director/flags method) been waiting on
Ember to do my cleanup. My newly added episodes using Media Companion 2 write the <runtime> field...

Ok..good to know that theres no runtime/duration for episodes on thetvdb.com, I'll use a <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration)</visible> so things don't look out of place for users who don't use an external program.
Where are the helper apps getting the info from? tvdb -> imdb -> runtime?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
The video file itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$INFO[ListItem.Duration] now available on episode level0