• 111(current)
[OLD] HOW-TO watch Live TV in XBMC for Linux with Tvheadend, the easy way!
it hasn't been (fully) implemented and won't be implemented in dharma-pvr (but it will in a next version)
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Hey guys, not sure if you can help me or not, but I'm trying to get tvheadend running again on my xbmc box after trying out mythtv for a while, but I can't seem to get into the webui anymore?

I have completely removed mythtv and tried to reinstalling tvheadend with no success.

When I go to tvheadend:9981 i get

webpage failed to load

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

is there anyway i can completely wipe the tvheadend config from my computer? i've tried removing the /home/hts folder but when I install hts it still doesn't prompt me to configure it.
delete
/home/-user-/.hts
/home/-user-/.xmltv
stippie Wrote:@Ruud, Hi there, I see you're using the ct3650ci. I just received this device today. Trying to get it to work now. I have standard xbmc live 10 install. and device is recognized when doin' lsusb. but says no driver. Can you help me out on this ?

Hi Stippie, sorry for the late response (and a response with no solution Wink)
currently at work, will sent you some info this weekend. on what I did / patched etc.
to be continued Wink
regards,
Ruud.
TV server: ClearOS 5.2, HTS Tvheadend git-0664329, IPTV
XBMC Clients (2): Jetway J7F3E Mini-ITX, AMD Geode NX1750, 1GB, Custom Build Case, 2,5" SATA 120GB, GeForce 8500GT (PCI) 256MB, NEC Slot-in DVD, 7" touch screen, 40" Samsung LED (VGA), ATI Remote Wonder (I)
(OS) Environment Clients: Ubuntu Server 10.04, XBMC 11.0 BETA 3, TVHeadend plugin enabled, Skin Confluenza
please, write instruction "step by steb" hoe install TVheadend and xbmc ( for it ubuntu 10.10 will be good?)
have Zbox id40 plus, Tevii s660 svb card

THANKS
Hey Dushmaniac,

Do you have any plans to merge your pvr branch with the ATV2 one?
I.e. create PVR_ATV2 or something like this.

I think it would be really cool to run pvr on apple tv and ipad
@imike01
once the atv code will be merged with master, it'll be included in the pvr branch too.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

new thread created here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=91716
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

• 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD] HOW-TO watch Live TV in XBMC for Linux with Tvheadend, the easy way!9