[HELP] Size of panel based of number of items
I am trying to change the height and y position of a panel based on the number of items. I created 3 different sets (shown below) of positions and was trying to use the below within the panel control to change them. I can't seem to get any of them to show. Is this not possible to am I doing something wrong. I have read a few other threads about this feature and it seems I have it done correctly from what I have seen. Any help would be much appreciated.

<include name="Wall1">
<posx>89</posx>
<posy>495</posy>
<width>1107</width>
<height>170</height>
</include>

<include condition="!IntegerGreaterThan(Container(554).NumItems,6)">Wall1</include>

<include condition="IntegerGreaterThan(Container(554).NumItems,6)">Wall2</include>
Not possible. The skin has no idea how many items the container has at load time. You could do the placement via slide anims however.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I am not sure what I would use for the animation condition then.

<animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-100" time="400" condition="Huh">Conditional</animation>

Could the intergreaterthan(container(554).numitems,6) work there and then place the animation within the control for the panel? Sorry if I seem a little dense on this one. I appreciate the help.
Exactly.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Or you made two complete walls, with different visible conditions, that should work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Size of panel based of number of items0