TV Show descriptions
Hello All!

I just built an XBMC box and am very impressed with it. I'm tinkering around with adding ripped TV shows.

I created a source, called it TV Shows and set it's type to TV shows and told it to pull down data from thetvdb.com.

XBMC does a great job of sorting things by season and pulling down art and TV show descriptions. It does not, however, pull down the descriptions of individual shows. I have hide descriptions turned off.

Am I doing something wrong here, or does it not support this feature?
Make sure the show you're scraping has complete information on the website.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Make sure the show you're scraping has complete information on the website.

I checked and it did.
More information needed. Showname, file-/folder structure and a full debug log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show descriptions0