German Ratings
liquidolze Wrote:Well I think the "freigegeben" Text isńt so important.
Maybe you could do icons only with "FSK ab 6" Huh

yep, i'll make them like that.

liquidolze Wrote:After all I got another off topic question: Is it possible to hide the weather "display" on the top right side in the home screen?

Settings > Skin Settings > Icons > Home - Weather icon

liquidolze Wrote:P.S: threś another german rating called "FSK o.A." so I duplicated theFSK 0 part inthe file and changed it from FSK 0 to FSK o.A but took the same icon

cheers, i'll add it as well.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
As you kindly propose it...could you please add French Rating to your superb skin.

Many thanks (in advance)

Serge.
serge75017 Wrote:As you kindly propose it...could you please add French Rating to your superb skin.

Many thanks (in advance)

Serge.

i'd need some help with that
- i can't find any french rating icons
- i'd need to know how xbmc displays the Mppa rating in the video info screen for french ratings.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
For the rating icons, I have these, but I don't find the way to add them to this message. You will find them at : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal%C3%A..._en_France

I'm not sure to understand what you mean by "how xbmc displays the Mppa rating in the video info screen for french ratings." because, obviously, xbmc doesn't display anything about french rating. In my mind, we would have to manually enter french rating in the nfo files to permit to the skin to display them.

Serge.
serge75017 Wrote:In my mind, we would have to manually enter french rating in the nfo files to permit to the skin to display them.

while that would work, it's not an deal solution.

better would be if some french movie scraper (cine-passion) would scrape the mppa ratings.

if you'd manually enter the ratings, there there must be a general consensus (ie. all french users must use the same ones) on what the exact strings should be.
OK, Ronie. I will ask to the "cine-passion" administrators to add a "french certification" item to their database. If they agree, I'll let you know and I'll open a new thread "French certification" in this forum to permit to the other french users of xbmc+ transparency to participate.

Serge

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
German Ratings0