UnRAID and XBMC Camelot
I can stream my movies (HD *.mkv files) from UnRAID to XBMC Live Babylon with no issues, but when I try to stream to XBMC Live Camelot, the file stops playing and exits to the video selection menu. Streaming from my Windows PC to Camelot works fine. Streaming from UnRAID to XBMC Camelot (WIN32) works fine. However those two methods are not an option for me.

I read in the UnRAID forum that XBMC exits playback if the source disappears from the network. But I can resume playback immediately following the stoppage. The amount of time the files will play is totally random. I've had stoppages as early as 5 minutes and as late as 120 minutes. I've been able to play one movie successfully so far. The next movie I played after that stopped and exited to the menu after 105 minutes.

I've used a Zotac ION board and a Zotac GF9300 MB with the same results.

Are there any UnRAID users here who may be having this problem or may have resolved it? Your input is greatly appreciated.
Have you set your workgroup name in xbmc. system/network settings. same workgroup that unraid is set to in it's config file.

I have used xbmc and unraid for nye on 8 years and never had a streaming issue.

Regards,

Dave
Every machine on my network has the same workgroup setting. It works fine for Babylon, just not with Camelot.
Probably karmic forcing ipv6 related. Search the forums there's a thread or two on the subject.
Disabled ipv6 and the problem still exists. Guess I'll have to fall back to Babylon or use the Windows version and lose acceleration with subtitles.
Are you using NFS or SAMBA for serving from your unRAID?
HTPC Rig:
Acer Revo 1600 /Tira2 IR rcvr
NAS: UNRAID

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UnRAID and XBMC Camelot0