• 38(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
(2012-07-15, 22:14)o0oFoXo0o Wrote:
(2012-07-15, 12:15)adelphia Wrote: I can answer this one for you as I had the same issue. There is a setting in YATSE.xml (<GoHomeOnEndPlayback>false</GoHomeOnEndPlayback>), Change false to true and it will go back to the home page when it finishes playing.

Iam afraid it still not going back to main. After setting it to TRUE actualy nothing changed!

Did you restart yatse after you made the change and also, did you put TRUE or true? (case is sensitive).
(2012-07-15, 23:38)adelphia Wrote:
(2012-07-15, 22:14)o0oFoXo0o Wrote:
(2012-07-15, 12:15)adelphia Wrote: I can answer this one for you as I had the same issue. There is a setting in YATSE.xml (<GoHomeOnEndPlayback>false</GoHomeOnEndPlayback>), Change false to true and it will go back to the home page when it finishes playing.

Iam afraid it still not going back to main. After setting it to TRUE actualy nothing changed!

Did you restart yatse after you made the change and also, did you put TRUE or true? (case is sensitive).

Made restart and (of course) wrote it in lower chars.
(2012-07-16, 00:10)o0oFoXo0o Wrote:
(2012-07-15, 23:38)adelphia Wrote:
(2012-07-15, 22:14)o0oFoXo0o Wrote: Iam afraid it still not going back to main. After setting it to TRUE actualy nothing changed!

Made restart and (of course) wrote it in lower chars.

Hmmm. Don't know why it's not working then. Certainly working my end. Having said that (and I know this is probablly a bit of a cheek posting this here) I've just started work on "XBMC Touch" which will be my version of a remote app specifically aimed at displaying XBMC info on a secondary Touch Screen.
I am having the same issue with Eden and the latest Yatse with it not going back to home after a file ends. I have tried to change the option in the xml but it still stays on the last file played.

I know there is little development but it would be great to have a fix. I have only just moved to Eden and have upgraded to the latest available Yatse. I would be willing to make a donation if it can be fixed. Not interested in extra features or anything.
Check for update build 138 uploaded that now correctly detect end of media playing.

Will go back by default or home if you change xml settings (Same as before).
(2012-07-20, 21:21)Tolriq Wrote: Check for update build 138 uploaded that now correctly detect end of media playing.

Will go back by default or home if you change xml settings (Same as before).

I can confirm it's working now! Thank you.
I believe I am running the latest version:

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/yatse2/files

The XML entry looks like this:
<GoHomeOnEndPlayback>true</GoHomeOnEndPlayback>

If I play a file and press stop it still stays on the same screen. Im on winXP using the official Eden release.
The setup does not change but inside the app you can check for updates in settings.

If this does not work you're still at build 136 Smile

You can check the version in the first line of Yatse2.log in Log subdirectory.
Hallo.

Working like a charm.

Skinning would be another great option!
Since YATSE runs on a 7" Display (which is in a 2.5m distance to me) a much bigger MOVIE PROGRESS BAR would be nice.
You can already do a lot in the current skinning engine Smile

Just copy the default directory in Skin to another one then edit Xaml/Styles.xml
Then choose the new skin in settings.

You can play with the slider part, even if Xaml is not very friendly names are quite explicits just play with Height / Width in ScrollRepeatButtonStyleAfter / ScrollRepeatButtonStyleBefore and SliderThumb Smile

Good luck.
(2012-07-21, 15:07)Tolriq Wrote: You can already do a lot in the current skinning engine Smile

Just copy the default directory in Skin to another one then edit Xaml/Styles.xml
Then choose the new skin in settings.

You can play with the slider part, even if Xaml is not very friendly names are quite explicits just play with Height / Width in ScrollRepeatButtonStyleAfter / ScrollRepeatButtonStyleBefore and SliderThumb Smile

Good luck.

Cool. Ill give it a try.
(2012-07-21, 02:02)Tolriq Wrote: The setup does not change but inside the app you can check for updates in settings.

If this does not work you're still at build 136 Smile

You can check the version in the first line of Yatse2.log in Log subdirectory.

Thanks for that. Working fine now. Didn't look at the update option in the app, just on the site.
-Removed post-
darn i wanted to install this but the site is dead
Thanks for information Smile

Site is back no more space due to backups Smile
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5