• 40(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
I'm waiting for months already.... Please give HTPC touchscreen owners their screen back. Wink

This is the only fine piece of software I can find. If you update I'll make a donation!

I hope you'll find some time soon. Thanks 4 all you have done already.
I'll try don't worry but to be honest at the moment on my both project 100% of the people who have said do that I'll donate did not Smile

So this is not really the motivation tool Smile
(2012-10-08, 23:46)o0oFoXo0o Wrote: Hallo.

I recognize a strange problem with yatse2 while playback.

After starting yatse its updating/downloading thumbnails and fanart. Now i start a movie/tv-show while yatse is still downloading
thumbnails/fanart. Display shows the information screen like it should. After a short time the display shows "done downloading thumbnails/fanart"
but returns to the mainscreen of yatse WHILE playback! If i start a playback AFTER the "done downloading" message everything works perfekt.

Iam using YATSE2 with XBMC Eden on a Silverstone SST-GD02S-MT with 4.3" TFT touch-screen display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit.

Thankful for your help.

Problem not solved ...
And ?
(2013-01-21, 22:50)Tolriq Wrote: And ?

Any suggestions to solve it?!
https://github.com/Tolriq/Yatse2 correct the code ?
(2013-01-21, 22:54)Tolriq Wrote: https://github.com/Tolriq/Yatse2 correct the code ?

Trust me i would if i could! But iam only a user and not a programmer... Sad
So perhaps avoid stupid message that will piss the dev off ? Smile

I'm quite patient but such message ......
(2013-01-21, 23:10)Tolriq Wrote: So perhaps avoid stupid message that will piss the dev off ? Smile

I'm quite patient but such message ......

Actually i dono what exactly did "piss you off" but iam very sorry for that!

Just trying to find help for my problem. Nothing more nothing less...

Iam out.
(2013-01-21, 22:48)o0oFoXo0o Wrote:

After starting yatse its updating/downloading thumbnails and fanart. Now i start a movie/tv-show while yatse is still downloading
thumbnails/fanart. Display shows the information screen like it should. After a short time the display shows "done downloading thumbnails/fanart"
but returns to the mainscreen of yatse WHILE playback! If i start a playback AFTER the "done downloading" message everything works perfekt.

Iam using YATSE2 with XBMC Eden on a Silverstone SST-GD02S-MT with 4.3" TFT touch-screen display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit.

Thankful for your help.

Problem not solved ...

If you don't know the problem in this post well I can't do anything for you Smile
(2013-01-21, 23:27)Tolriq Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 22:48)o0oFoXo0o Wrote:

Thankful for your help.

Problem not solved ...

If you don't know the problem in this post well I can't do anything for you Smile

Your are absolute right! Maybe next time i should not write "Problem not solved".
I appreciate that.
(2013-01-21, 22:40)Tolriq Wrote: I'll try don't worry but to be honest at the moment on my both project 100% of the people who have said do that I'll donate did not Smile

So this is not really the motivation tool Smile

I just donated 5 euros in advance, hope to use your program in the future!

Good luck and keep us updated.

Greets,

David
Thanks for that but as I said this is more a time problem than anything else Smile
I've said I'll do it so it will be done just needs time.

I'll try to push to github each time I do a little part even if the plugin is not finished so you can see if it is advancing or not Wink
Hey Tolriq, super application, ça a vraiment un beau look!

Question: is it possible to use Yatse2 with no mouse and no touchscreen?

I would have tought it would be possible to use the keyboard's left/right and Enter to navigate trough the menu in order to queue music, but I haven't found any keys that works... Sad
No Smile

All is written for mouse / touchscreen.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5