• 43(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Hello there. I'm using the latest release (142) connecting to XBMC 12.0 Frodo on a HP Slate 500 (1024x600 native, 1024x768 possible with scaling).

I am having an issue where when I navigate to albums, I am able to scroll through the albums but I don't see any cover art. If I select the i to view the info for an album (I can't see them, but I know they are there to click on because the album title changes as a click on the left or right to scroll the list) the album info comes up with the album cover and the song listing.

Any thoughts on what the issue could be? I searched this very long thread but couldn't find any other issues exactly like this.
As usual logs are needed since I'm still not a mentalist Smile

(And perhaps a screenshot too)
(2013-03-03, 11:37)Tolriq Wrote: As usual logs are needed since I'm still not a mentalist Smile

(And perhaps a screenshot too)

Any chance I can email you the logs or get it to you privately?

Well there's a PM function on this board Smile
Tolriq is there any way at present to get rid of the now playing thumb so the progress panel can be stretched all the way across and have much bigger times visible? i have altered the font size but they start getting cut off pretty quick.
This is open source project Smile

You can install Visual Studio Express and hack internal xaml files easily Smile
Build 144 uploaded to handle empty library crashing sync.
Are there any plans to implement pvr?
No. On my side I'll only continue to support new version of Xbmcs but won't add new feature.
The android version takes all my time.
Ok, I've seen pvr support in your android app (best xbmc client for android) and thought it would be possible for your Windows app too.
Well I've open sourced the Windows version so others may add features if they have more time than me Smile
did anyone complied a build already?
"error during installation. Server may be down. Try again later"

Server down, or is it because this app doesnt support Windows 8?
@muppet1986 : Well I did Wink What is your problem ?

@ThaDraGun : Server is up and app should support windows 8, you have a log with the app to see the problem. (But it's an old an no more maintained app)
I'm having a problem with Yatse 2 with it disconnecting frequently and randomly from my xbmc.

Also, there are issues with play content locally not related to the disconnect (but it does have an impact). That is when you attempt to play the contents of a folder. I get that the media type is not valid. I also get that when attempt to queue a folder. This only happens when I have play locally on. When play locally is off I can choose to play the contents of the folder by long pressing the folder and choosing play.

The fact that the unit is disconnecting so frequently is enough to make me seriously unhappy.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5