• 10(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Well if Yatse runs on the same PC as XBMC and is CPU limited, that can happens during the first thumbs / fanart synchronisation.

After the popup showing database synchronisation is gone, the file sync start in another thread . But in current XBMC status the files are encoded and takes lots of CPU on XBMC and YATSE to sync Sad.

You can check that file are syncing in the log file in the Log subdir.

If it's still slow after the file sync, i will need the upload of the log and more information about your config.
Thanks for the info. I thought something like that, because I saw some CPU load.
I guess (hope) my machine should be sufficient to run XBMC and YATSE; I build that system dedicated for audio playback. CPU is ATOM 330 (dual core) with 2 GM RAM

Best regards
MArkus
In version 2.1 i will add an special option for people using xbmc and yatse on the same computer.

For V2, I hope to have soon more time to finish a first alpha with all functions in it.
hello again
one more question
does yatse have any keys commands ?
like xbmc have -p for portable or -fs for fullscreen

i have another trouble Smile
im set up autolauch for yetse and xbmc

after i boot up my computer i have xbmc launched on full screen but after that yatse started and my xbmc minimized and stay there Sad

is there any commands to lauch yatse silently in background ?
You must configure XMBC with the option use full screen window instead of true full screen.

Because even if you launch Yatse first, at the time you click it XBMC will minimise if this option is not selected.

If correctly configured there's no problem starting both at same time, yatse will give back the focus to XBMC on each action in it to keep infrared remotes or other way to control XBMC working.
Tolriq Wrote:You must configure XBMC with the option use full screen window instead of true full screen.

Because even if you launch Yatse first, at the time you click it XBMC will minimise if this option is not selected.

If correctly configured there's no problem starting both at same time, yatse will give back the focus to XBMC on each action in it to keep infrared remotes or other way to control XBMC working.

thx for advise Smile
it worked
Upload of a refresh for pre alpha 2.

Design is near final, still only movie browsing implemented.

Please give feedback about this one, as others browsing will use more or less the same way.
Tolriq Wrote:Upload of a refresh for pre alpha 2.

Design is near final, still only movie browsing implemented.

Please give feedback about this one, as others browsing will use more or less the same way.

Just installed this one... Very nice. Thanks for implementing the home screen select :-)
Quick scrolling through the movie list isn't possible ? You just have to touch the screen on the movie thumbs to go left vs right ? e.g. how do you go back to the beginning of your movie list when you are at the middle ?
What is the meaning of the stars in the movie screen ?
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
You can quick scroll in the movie list by draging the letter that popup to the left or the right Smile

This way you can scroll quickly letter by letter and then scroll slowly by the number of item on screen or 1 by 1. This should resolve the scrolling problem between different resolution and sensibility touch screens, and still permit a good way to navigate in big lists.

The stars corresponds to favorites, you can add any number of movies (or other media when implemented) to you favorite list.

Then in the home menu, if you activate the star on the corresponding part (Video / music) when you go browsing you only have your favorites shown.

I admit that this is not really very very usefull for movies, but it takes more senses for tv shows when you can add in favorites the one you are currently watching to find them quickly, the same for music when you often listen to the same albums / artists / genre during some periods.

For information, you can change the font size and size of progress bar in the skin if you want to try Smile

In Skin/Default/Xaml/Styles.xaml you have access to :

Quote:
<SystemBig Grinouble x:Key="Currently_TextSize">22.0</SystemBig Grinouble>
<FontWeight x:Key="Currently_FontWeight">Bold</FontWeight>

To change the font size.

There's also :
Quote:<FontFamily x:Key="Default_Font">../Fonts/#Helvetica Neue LT Pro</FontFamily>

To change the default font, since this one does not really scale up bigger (well don't know the english word, but the text line stay thin even when bigger size).

And for the progress bar size :

Quote: <!-- START Slider -->
<Style x:Key="ScrollRepeatButtonStyleBefore" d:IsControlPart="True" TargetType="{x:Type RepeatButton}">
<Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent"/>
<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="Transparent"/>
<Setter Property="IsTabStop" Value="false"/>
<Setter Property="Focusable" Value="false"/>
<Setter Property="Template">
<Setter.Value>
<ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type RepeatButton}">
<Grid Height="2">
<Rectangle Fill="White" StrokeThickness="0"/>
</Grid>
</ControlTemplate>
</Setter.Value>
</Setter>
</Style>
<Style x:Key="ScrollRepeatButtonStyleAfter" d:IsControlPart="True" TargetType="{x:Type RepeatButton}">
<Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent"/>
<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="Transparent"/>
<Setter Property="IsTabStop" Value="false"/>
<Setter Property="Focusable" Value="false"/>
<Setter.Value>
<ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type RepeatButton}">
<Grid Height="2">
<Rectangle Fill="#FF555555" StrokeThickness="0"/>
</Grid>
</ControlTemplate>
</Setter.Value>
</Setter>
</Style>

<Style x:Key="SliderThumb" d:IsControlPart="True" TargetType="{x:Type Thumb}">
<Setter Property="SnapsToDevicePixels" Value="true"/>
<Setter Property="Height" Value="10"/>
<Setter Property="Width" Value="10"/>
<Setter.Value>
<ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type Thumb}">
<Grid>
<Ellipse x:Name="Ellipse" Fill="White" Stroke="{DynamicResource NormalBorderBrush}" StrokeThickness="0"/>
</Grid>
</ControlTemplate>
</Setter.Value>
</Setter>
</Style>
<Style x:Key="Slider" TargetType="{x:Type Slider}">
<Setter Property="Background" Value="{DynamicResource LightBrush}"/>
<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="{DynamicResource NormalBorderBrush}"/>
<Setter.Value>
<ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type Slider}">
<Grid x:Name="GridRoot">
<Grid.RowDefinitions>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto" MinHeight="{TemplateBinding MinHeight}"/>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
</Grid.RowDefinitions>
<TickBar Visibility="Collapsed" x:Name="TopTick" Height="4" SnapsToDevicePixels="True" Placement="Top" Fill="{DynamicResource GlyphBrush}"/>
<Border Grid.Row="1" Margin="0" x:Name="Border" Height="2" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}" BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}" BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}" CornerRadius="2"/>
<Track Grid.Row="1" x:Name="PART_Track">
<Track.Thumb>
<Thumb Style="{DynamicResource SliderThumb}"/>
</Track.Thumb>
<Track.IncreaseRepeatButton>
<RepeatButton Style="{DynamicResource ScrollRepeatButtonStyleAfter}" Command="Slider.IncreaseLarge" />
</Track.IncreaseRepeatButton>
<Track.DecreaseRepeatButton>
<RepeatButton Style="{DynamicResource ScrollRepeatButtonStyleBefore}" Command="Slider.DecreaseLarge" />
</Track.DecreaseRepeatButton>
</Track>
<TickBar Visibility="Collapsed" Grid.Row="2" x:Name="BottomTick" Height="4" SnapsToDevicePixels="True" Placement="Bottom" Fill="{TemplateBinding Foreground}"/>
</Grid>
<ControlTemplate.Triggers>
<Trigger Property="TickPlacement" Value="TopLeft">
<Setter Property="Visibility" Value="Visible" TargetName="TopTick"/>
</Trigger>
<Trigger Property="TickPlacement" Value="BottomRight">
<Setter Property="Visibility" Value="Visible" TargetName="BottomTick"/>
</Trigger>
<Trigger Property="TickPlacement" Value="Both">
<Setter Property="Visibility" Value="Visible" TargetName="TopTick"/>
<Setter Property="Visibility" Value="Visible" TargetName="BottomTick"/>
</Trigger>
<Trigger Property="IsEnabled" Value="false">
<Setter Property="Background" Value="{DynamicResource DisabledBackgroundBrush}" TargetName="Border"/>
<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="{DynamicResource DisabledBorderBrush}" TargetName="Border"/>
</Trigger>
<Trigger Property="Orientation" Value="Vertical">
<Setter Property="LayoutTransform" TargetName="GridRoot">
<Setter.Value>
<RotateTransform Angle="-90"/>
</Setter.Value>
</Setter>
<Setter TargetName="PART_Track" Property="Orientation" Value="Horizontal"/>
</Trigger>
</ControlTemplate.Triggers>
</ControlTemplate>
</Setter.Value>
</Setter>
</Style>

<!-- END Slider -->

It's more complicated but you can change the
both <Grid Height="2">
and
<Setter Property="Height" Value="10"/>
<Setter Property="Width" Value="10"/>
<TickBar Visibility="Collapsed" x:Name="TopTick" Height="4" SnapsToDevicePixels="True" Placement="Top" Fill="{DynamicResource GlyphBrush}"/>
<Border Grid.Row="1" Margin="0" x:Name="Border" Height="2" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}" BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}" BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}" CornerRadius="2"/>

Just try Smile
I love the looks of this. And, I know this is probably a lot to ask, but is there any chance this would work on Boxee, or that there could ever be a Boxee version?
Support for Plex and Boxee and others Media center is planned as soon as V2 is out.

All the code base, is prepared to support any kind of media center that provides ways to duplicate library and send commands.

But as usual the problem is that i need time for all these :p, i know well XBMC but will need to find the difference in those implementation and take time to test.
Hi tolriq

after I had to return my case for warranty (touch function didn't work anymore), I'm just back in time to try Yatse2.

Looks great.

Currently I am running XBMC 28275 with Yatse2 on the same machine (should be the last version, at least was installed from XBMC911)

However, reading in the XBMC library (same settings which are working for Yatse1) does not work, Yatse2 is frozen with the status:

"Please wait refreshing libraries - Refreshing Movies" - after 10 minutes, I killed yatse2.

Any idea ?

Best regards

Btw. i will check the language.xml for the german version

The log file shows an issue:
[12:38:01.2508] Yatse2 : Starting
[12:38:01.9798] Yatse2 : End load config
[12:38:02.4508] Yatse2 : Load dictionaries - Skin : Default, Lang : English
[12:38:04.3378] Yatse2DB : Opening database : C:\Program Files\XBMC\Yatse2\Yatse2.db
[12:38:04.6068] Yatse2DB : Query : SELECT MAX(Version) FROM `Version`;
[12:38:04.6468] Yatse2DB : Query : SELECT * FROM `Remotes` WHERE Id = @idRemote;
[12:38:04.6518] Yatse2DB : Param : @idRemote=1
[12:38:04.6728] Yatse2 : Init remote : 1 - xbmc
[12:38:04.7418] Yatse2Api (XBMCHttp) : Configure : "deleted":8080
[12:38:04.7448] Yatse2 : Init Timer
[12:38:04.7528] Yatse2DB : Query : SELECT * FROM `Remotes`;
[12:38:04.7778] Yatse2 : Refresh weather
[12:38:04.9718] Yatse2 : Dispay settings changed
[12:38:04.9768] Yatse2 : End init
[12:38:06.5288] Yatse2 : Remote connected : 1 - xbmc
[12:38:06.6408] Yatse2Api (XBMCHttp) : Cancelling downloads
[12:38:06.6758] Yatse2 : Starting Library Refresh
[12:38:06.7018] Yatse2 : Start Refresh : Movies
[12:38:06.9028] Yatse2Api (XBMCHttp) : DBCOMMAND : video - SELECT c00,c01,c03,c04,c05,c07,C09,c11,c12,c14,c15,c16,c18,idFile,idMovie,strFileName,strPath,playCount FROM movieview
[12:38:06.9318] YatseApp : Error [ Der Index und die Länge müssen sich auf eine Position in der Zeichenfolge beziehen.
Parametername: length ]
InternalSubStringWithChecks : 0 / 0
bei System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
bei Yatse2.Libs.Remote.XbmcHttpApi.XbmcHttpVideoLibrary.GetMovies()
bei Yatse2.Yatse2Window.RefreshMovieLibrary()
bei Yatse2.Yatse2Window.RefreshLibrary()
bei Yatse2.Yatse2Window.UpdateRemote()
bei Yatse2.Yatse2Window.Timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherTimer.FireTick(Object unused)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
Wait for the languague file, it's no more XML but xaml and in the alpha the original file is not in the package.

For your problem it seems that your XBMC does not have correct rating data in this view.

Can you please paste here the result of the command :

http://192.168.10.12/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?c...vieview%29

(If too big or don't want that people see you film list use pastebin and pm Smile

So that i can see what kind of data is present.

Thanks.
Actually the command doesn't show anything (I have adapted the http with my IP and :8080).

I generated some new libraries for Movies and music (only very limited amount to play with.

Movies now work more or less. It's much slower then Yatse 1 - i am running my XBMC HTPC with touch LCD on a ATOM 330 platform

However the music libraries do not show up (neither artist, album or genre) - not yet implemented ?

In case I start music via the main screen in XBMC, the player is later also shown in the Yatse windows. The background pictures change independantly from music style. Is this correct ?

I'll check again and try to find more issues. I think I got more crashes of XBMC while using Yatse2 btw ....

I found a general issue (also Yatse1). Because I am using a 32'' CRT (yes, they still exist ;-), the picture is pretty fuzzy and the standard font is almost impossible to read in "Windows" mode. Therefore I changed the Desktop Font size to 125% or even more. This leads that Yatse on the 2nd display also does not fit into the window anymore.
Well it should not be slower than yatse1 only perhaps the 3D effect when changing screens, what do you find slow ?

Music and tv are not yet in the package Smile

Only "currently" is impletemented for this part (ie as you say you start music or tv shows from xbmc).

And yes for music the background change between all music fanart since most of users don't have fanart for all their artist it would have left with too much blank screens Smile

XBMC should not crash if using YATSE :p perhaps upload the log to the dev forum for the team to investigate.

And for the font size to 125% it's a known bug and i have given up at trying to find a workaround Sad it's related to internal functionning of WPF, i have just corrected the window placement.

So if you have an NVidia card it seems some drivers allow you to change the font size on one screen and not the other, hope it's your case.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5