• 15(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
It was in the todo list for 2.0 but since i'm really late on planning it will be for next version Smile

New versions will come much faster than the time beetween v1 and v2 since there won't be full rewrite Smile (well i hope :p)
Tolriq Wrote:It was in the todo list for 2.0 but since i'm really late on planning it will be for next version Smile

New versions will come much faster than the time beetween v1 and v2 since there won't be full rewrite Smile (well i hope :p)

Thats nice Smile
My first "usecase" for the jukebox would be my wedding in july 2011 Smile
So i am not too much in a hurry and am actually in collectiong music videos.

Is there a search function too ?

It you would need support, maybe I could help a little...
Experience in Java, Scripting, HTML,...
Same Smile Search function is for next release Smile

At this time i don't need help just time Smile

For next version if an expert in WPF and .NET 4 want to join to help do a fully skinnable engine Smile

And when V2 is out i'll need user to contribute skins and translation Smile
Ill be there for skins if you want to Smile

Do you have any suggestions for a cheap touch screen thats fine for YATSE ?
Should be kind of cool tho Smile
You'll be welcome for skins Smile Well if the skin is suitable for most users :p

For touchscreen, i have one that is inside the case, so i don't know what can suit your need, but i'm sure other users can tell you what they use and the prices Smile
Tolriq Wrote:You'll be welcome for skins Smile Well if the skin is suitable for most users :p

For touchscreen, i have one that is inside the case, so i don't know what can suit your need, but i'm sure other users can tell you what they use and the prices Smile

Well, as I said it should be used on Parties.
So the perfect one would something like the iPad i guess...
Do you think IPad would work ?
No ipad won't works with yatse, but i'm sure that application more or like Yatse will surface on it Smile
Tolriq Wrote:No ipad won't works with yatse, but i'm sure that application more or like Yatse will surface on it Smile

So i guess neither wont WeTab ?

Whats the system requirements ?
Well the main requirement is Windows (To have .NET 3.5) since all the interface is WPF that is not ported to other OS.

It's more oriented to PC with a touch screen than tablet since at this time not a lot of tablet are Windows ones Sad.
Just got mimo 720-s usb mini monitor.
xbmc runs great even 720p video even though the mimo use software drivers to emulate graphic card (about 70-80% cpu usage in 720p video).
but yaste is one of the reasons for getting the screen.
ver1 just doesnt fit the 480x800 pixels mimo
ver2 (alpha) fit better but not perfect (the 480 hack doesnt make any change).
hebrew character looks great (i bet more unicode character will also)
Still didnt got the hangs of yaste's touch interface (maybe cause i use ver2alpha)
A must feature that is lacking is the ability to Exclude artists that appears only on compilations. Its a mess with all those artists.
Anyway amazing job you did here.
dhead Wrote:Just got mimo 720-s usb mini monitor.
xbmc runs great even 720p video even though the mimo use software drivers to emulate graphic card (about 70-80% cpu usage in 720p video).
but yaste is one of the reasons for getting the screen.
ver1 just doesnt fit the 480x800 pixels mimo
ver2 (alpha) fit better but not perfect (the 480 hack doesnt make any change).
hebrew character looks great (i bet more unicode character will also)
Still didnt got the hangs of yaste's touch interface (maybe cause i use ver2alpha)
A must feature that is lacking is the ability to Exclude artists that appears only on compilations. Its a mess with all those artists.
Anyway amazing job you did here.

The hack does only change the reduce details position in the currently playing view.

What is not ok in 800*480 ?

Edit : Hum ok i retried at this resolution Smile and well yes there's lots of things i add since my hack that does not fit in such resolution.
Will see what i can do but can't promise anything soon.

I don't understand :
Quote:Still didnt got the hangs of yaste's touch interface (maybe cause i use ver2alpha)

For the hide artist , i'll add this option.
vinistois Wrote:hmmm, this one's just a standard 3m touchscreen, should be as standard as they come. Oh well, I'll play around with it some more.

I can drag icons on the desktop around no problem, as well as use the chrome-touch thing no problem, so I don't think its a specific touchscreen issue.

Hum Smile I hope you did not try only on Artists view i've just discovered that it does not work in this view Smile

Sorry Smile
Tolriq Wrote:I don't understand :

I meant that i didn't understand yet how to use the touch interface.
for example how to get back to previous screen, where are the pause/stop buttons and so on.
Just tried Yaste today, so i believe i will get it.
Update of Alpha Smile (Refresh 3)

- Added : Remote part (click the green icon on top right when connected)
- Added : Profile support (Log on a profile then add the remote, log on another profile then add the other remote. When connecting a remote, if the profile is not the good one it will auto load the good one on XBMC).
- Added : Option to filter Compilation Artists.
- Added : More information within a small popup window on top.
- Corrected : Lot's of bug / Optimisations.
- Changed Weather part design.

Please test and report bugs Smile
All should work but Tv Shows that is the next (and last) thing to implement.
great man.Big Grin

i did found that the Movies label changing to English when returning to the home screen.
added an image.

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5