• 18(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Looks cool Smile

I'll check that, need to get a more stable server than the one for the langs file Smile

Or find a way to make differential update to not have to download all data at each patchs.

Thanks

Tolriq.
Hello Tolriq,

I am currently testing the latest version.

Looks great ! Up to now, no big issues.

Small improvement areas:
- The letters "i" and the ">" in audio selection mode are very small
--> The info overview is very nice
--> The ">" doesn't do anything.
--> Furthermore the would be great if the mousebutton would change its form when I am scrolling over the active button area, to know, when to press.

To Random or Party mode:
-- Would be great if it would be possible to address playlists out of Yatse (even I currently need to get myself updated how playlists might be generated for XBMC).

Btw. I have made first version of a german language file. Where to put it ?

Best regards

Holger
Phantomatz Wrote:Hello Tolriq,

I am currently testing the latest version.

Looks great ! Up to now, no big issues.

Small improvement areas:
- The letters "i" and the ">" in audio selection mode are very small
--> The info overview is very nice
--> The ">" doesn't do anything.
--> Furthermore the would be great if the mousebutton would change its form when I am scrolling over the active button area, to know, when to press.

To Random or Party mode:
-- Would be great if it would be possible to address playlists out of Yatse (even I currently need to get myself updated how playlists might be generated for XBMC).

Btw. I have made first version of a german language file. Where to put it ?

Best regards

Holger

In the resfresh 4 the sensitive zone for the small button is larger than the image itselft Smile

If you click on left or right of the button it works.

What ">" button does not work ? (in witch screen with what selected, if you can upload a log file when doing the action would be perfect Smile )

Quote: --> Furthermore the would be great if the mousebutton would change its form when I am scrolling over the active button area, to know, when to press.

The problem with this is that there's no mouse over when using touch screen Smile And if i force the change of the mouse form, when users choose the hide mouse then it will show on buttons Sad So not easy.

Quote:Would be great if it would be possible to address playlists out of Yatse

What do you mean ? you want me to handle playlist in yatse ? (in todo for 2.X)

Or to use playlist that have been made in XBMC ?

And for the german file, just upload it somewhere like megaupload or rapidshare or anything and i'll put it on my server.
Will make a interface to upload langs files when more time (in a long time so :p )

Tolriq.
What ">" button does not work ? (in witch screen with what selected, if you can upload a log file when doing the action would be perfect Smile )

--> I was talking about the play button ... it works ... I simply thought it would be a forward button

What do you mean ? you want me to handle playlist in yatse ? (in todo for 2.X) Or to use playlist that have been made in XBMC ?

--> Actually, any kind of playlist would do. Currently I made a "Party" Playlist as m3u, but a random function somehow would be great, because its usually sorted by Artists and you do not want to hear all the music of the same artist in a row.

And for the german file, just upload it somewhere like megaupload or rapidshare or anything and i'll put it on my server.
Will make a interface to upload langs files when more time (in a long time so :p )

--> Done: http://www.2shared.com/file/2YywB-3M/Deutsch.html
Thanks for the translation, it's uploaded, people can update lang files Smile

For random / playlist (in yatse) all will come in more or less near future Smile
Back in businessSmile

Any bug reports for early testers ? Smile

I've finally change a little my todo list order, so next version will finally have major changes.

I'll need 1 or 2 people with a little time to test things (not now but i hope soon :p) if there's volunteer just tell Smile
I will be doing alot of testing in a few weeks when my touch screen gets here. Smile

Anybody using this on a HP touchsmart tm2?
Tolriq Wrote:I'll need 1 or 2 people with a little time to test things (not now but i hope soon :p) if there's volunteer just tell Smile

Count me in!! Just say the word, or as many as it takes Laugh
First off, thanks for all the hard work put in to this. I have a rather odd setup. I have an 8in 640x480 (and will run 800x600) touchscreen 4/3 dimensions and a 720p projector.

In theory, Yatse works great, however I don't really get along well with libraries. My files are a mess. It appears yatse is totally set up to use libraries completely. Is there a way to add just file system support? (I actually have my files set up in a good folder structure.) Or perhaps I just missed something somewhere.

As an aside, I don't know if its my video card being a problem or the touchscreen being old. I can't get the swiping to work real well either. Is there any chance of other options of scrolling? Perhaps buttons to move back or forth over 5 or 10 items?

Thanks, great job!!!
@orangezero : There won't be only folder support since i won't be able to get media informations / fanart and the rest.
The interface is all made for a clean library sorry. But there's plenty of tools here to help you get a clean library like EMM or XBNE.

For sweeping, in V1 it's a little buggy, the way i do it in V2 is way different, you can scroll by any item on screen (just click the last item of the list) or scroll letter by letter by simple drag / drop or the letter that shows when you scroll.
Thanks for the reply. I never got the original version1 to work, or the 1.12, but the prealpha refresh 4 did work ok. Never mentioned that.

I have other video cards to mess with to make the transitions smoother. I think this will help.

You've also inspired me to once again try to clean up my library. We'll see how it goes. Smile

I have very, very limited ability to skin things, but I have done it before with other programs. I may try to mess around with it a little bit in the coming days.

Thanks again.
Every skin or translation is welcome Smile

If you find errors in the english one don"t hesitate to correct me Smile
Ok so things goes well Smile

I need 2 or 3 peoples to start testing things Smile

Please PM me so i can send back needed informations.
Hi, I just installed the newest build and it was pretty easy to get it set up and running, I just have a couple questions.

1. I'm using a 1200×800 display and I can't figure out how to change the resolution to fill the whole screen. In settings, the dropdown box to select resolution is empty.

2. When scrolling through movies should double tapping on a movie do anything? Is there any way to bring up movie details? I just want to make sure because right now I can only highlight a movie then press the play button.

I'm using the Refresh 4 build and latest xbmc nightly.
Can you please check the log file to see if there's error about getting available resolution in your setup (or upload it somewhere).
What kind of graphic card / monitor do you use ?

Double click on movies does nothing Smile will add the show details on that.
To see details you just have to click on the small i on right of the play button.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5