• 24(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Yatse have auto update builtin Smile

Just start it and it will propose to update if you have left the option checked Smile or just go in settings to update Smile
Tolriq Wrote:Yatse have auto update builtin Smile

Just start it and it will propose to update if you have left the option checked Smile or just go in settings to update Smile
Sweet I didn't know that!
Hi there
I'm also getting the Unauthorized error on all of my information.
I can see what's playing, partially browse the libraries but cannot actually play something from it (or change volume, pause, etc).
This is an amazing looking app, just hope I can get it working Smile
My username and password for XBMC are correct.
Can you please upload the log file ? (best would be to open a ticket on http://yatse.leetzone.org).

For some actions you need to have the event server to be activated, please double check your settings as written in the wiki?

And what XBMC version do you use ? and do you use the correct API corresponding to the correct version ?
Tolriq Wrote:Can you please upload the log file ? (best would be to open a ticket on http://yatse.leetzone.org).

For some actions you need to have the event server to be activated, please double check your settings as written in the wiki?

And what XBMC version do you use ? and do you use the correct API corresponding to the correct version ?

Aha! I didn't have "Allow remote computers to control XBMC" ticked, sorry for that Blush.
App is great, excellent work!
Glad you find the problem Smile
Build 116 online Smile

- Corrected authentification bug in dharma plugin (Image download) (Should correct Casanova problem)
- Corrected somes bugs
- Added full support for Media Player Classic Home Cinema (1.3 or 1.4) with web interface activated on default port (13579)
Well quick update this time Smile

Build 117

- Corrected Stop button for MPC-HC
- Added xml setting (DimmingTimer) for dimming to reactivate faster when currently playing
- Added a Go button in Filter popup to jump directly to target letter (or 1st letter after it if nothing)
Sweet I'm going to update now!!

*** I downloaded the updates and now I can finally see the movie posters and fanart!!! Thanks****
Glad it was that Smile

I assume that a lot's of users are not password protecting their XBMC Smile

And users should, because anybody can access any file on your file system via XMBC web interface.

Just try : http://ip:port/vfs/C:%5CWindows%5Csystem.ini in a browser
Since my time on Yatse will slow down for a month what is your most wanted feature for next version ?
Hi everybody,

I do have a problem using YATSE 2 in 800x600 resolution.
When setting to 800x600 the whole skin gets resized to fit the smaller window.
But when I change back to e.g. the main menu the resizing is gone; meaning the skin has its original size within the small 800x600 window; so I see just a cut-out of the skin.

I tried a bit around but was not able to get any idea about how to fix this. Does anybody know about that issue?

I use:
- XBMC Camelot (but that effect is also see; even when XBMC is not started)
- YATSE 2 build 117
- Win7-64 Professional

Best regards
Markus
I'm really sure to understand your explanation Smile

I suppose that you have the font zoom that 7 propose. For Yatse you must use the 100% parameter.

Edit: http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...FontConfig Smile
Hi Tolriq,

at first I want to thank you for this wonderfull application. I am also going to donate it, since it is exactly what I was looking for.

But I am also facing a problem, since installing Yatse 2.0 build 117 and XBMC Dharma Beta 2. I installed both versions in parallel, so I can not tell where the problem is now coming from. Is there any way to download previous versions of YATSE?

I'm running XBMC and YATSE on the same PC (Windows XP Prof SP3). Before it was working fine. Now when I start YATSE it connects to XBMC, update the DB and then it wants to download thumbnails and covers. Since this version I always see a small hour glass beside the symbol which indicates that YATSE is connected to XBMC. This hour glass never disappears, even after one full day.
Beside of this YATSE is getting awfully slow, the time display is updating only every 10-20min and after 20 klicks in the application, YATSE is crashing completely and has to be restarted.

I will try to install XBMC Dharma beta1 and see how it behaves there, if this does not help I will paste here my debug file. I would be really glad if you can have a look to it.

Cheers,
Jörg
Well i use Dharma 2 and Yatse 117 on two computers and all works ok, so it should also on your computer Smile

You can't download old versions of Yatse because of inside api changes and translations that auto updates.

If you update from an old version of XBMC, some settings may have been reset, double check that the Web Server and the event server are activated.

Please upload the Yatse log file in debug mode to http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...issues/new. Without i can"t really tell what"s happenning.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5